|Address||64 Chatsworth, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £229,950|
|Rateable Value||£225,000 *|
|Rates||£1,521 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 4 Bedrooms (Ensuite)
- Lounge/ Dining Area
- Sun Room
- Spacious Kitchen
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Large Garage
Additional InformationDo you remember the excitement, as a child, opening your presents on Christmas day? If so, as an adult, the purchase of this immaculate detached property should arouse the same emotions, as this home is superbly presented with a pleasing up to date specification throughout and an overlay of comfort not to be missed. As a family the well proportioned and plentiful accommodation will certainly be enjoyed, as will the properties location to important, everyday amenities, which include Bloomfield Shopping Centre and the new Bangor Grammar School. With such a concentrate of appealing features at hand, this home will undoubtedly satisfy even the most discerning of purchasers and offer the successful buyers access to a world of blissful contentment and practical convenience.
At a price that will undoubtedly add extra sparkle to the appeal should place this home well up, if not at the top of your property shopping list, so let us welcome you, through a viewing, to the many engaging attributes of, what possibly could be, your new home.
- COVERED PORCH
- 3 Downlights. Hardwood entrance door into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Ceramic tiled floor. Telephone point.
- WASH ROOM
- Comprising: Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.04m(13'3'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Open fireplace with cast iron surround and floral tiled insets, slate hearth, mahogany mantel. TV point.
- DINING ROOM 4.27m(14'0'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- SUN ROOM 4.47m(14'8'') x 3.63m(11'11'')
- uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear. TV point.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA 5.79m(19'0'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Range of cream high and low level cupobards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in Stoves 4 ring hob and electric oven under. Extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Blanco 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor. Concealed lighting.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA
- UTILITY ROOM 2.97m(9'9'') x 1.47m(4'10'')
- Plumbed for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 5.49m(18'0'') x 5.18m(17'0'')
- BEDROOM 2 4.09m(13'5'') x 3.56m(11'8'')
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Aqualisa Power Shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin with splash back. W.C. Ceramic tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.96m(13'0'') x 3.23m(10'7'')
- Laminated wood floor. Range of built-in wardrobes.
- BEDROOM 4 3.53m(11'7'') x 2.46m(8'1'') widening 11'8
- White suite comprising: Claw bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Corner shower with Aqualisa Aquastream Power Shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. 6 downlights. Built-in extractor fan. Chrome heated towel rail.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE 5.33m(17'6'') x 5.18m(17'0'')
- Up and over door. Light and power. Oil fired boiler.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs. Light.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with shrubs. PVC oil tank. Paved patios. Tap. Lights.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »