|Address||62 Stranmillis Wharf, Stranmillis, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £159,950|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Magnificent Second Floor Apartment In Prestigious Development
- Excellent Proximity To A Diverse Range of Local Shops, Sporting And Recreational Facilities
- Kitchen With Maple Units, Granite Work Surfaces And Integrated Appliances
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room With Decked Balcony
- 2 Well Proportioned bedrooms, Both With Built-in Sliderobes And Master With Ensuite Shower Room
- Bathroom With Contemporary White Suite
- Phoenix Natural Gas Heating, Double Glazed Window Frames
- Secure Private Car Parking
- Of Interest To Both Owner Occupiers And Investors
Additional InformationSituated on the second floor of this much talked about and highly regarded riverside apartment development, we are pleased to offer for sale number 62 Stranmillis Wharf, boasting luxurious, bright and spacious accommodation. Only a short distance from the city centre, the apartment further benefits from a diverse range of local shops, sports clubs, the Lagan Tow Path and local bars and restaurants. Briefly the accommodation comprises entrance hall with tiled floor and generous walk-in storage cupboard, kitchen with full range of integrated appliances, open plan to magnificent living and dining room with decked balcony. Both bedrooms are of a good size with built-in Sliderboes, and the master benefits from an ensuite shower room in addition to the main bathroom with contemporary white suite. Furthermore, the property benefits from Phoenix natural Gas heating, double glazed window frames and externally boasts secure private parking. Presented to the highest of standards and appealing to a broad spectrum of potential purchasers we encourage early viewing so not to miss out.
- COMMUNAL ENTRANCE HALL:
- Stairs and lift to . . .
- Hardwood front door.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- Tiled floor, storage cupboard, gas fired boiler.
- OPEN PLAN LIVING/KITCHEN/DINING:21' 7" x 15' 6" (6.58m x 4.72m)
- High and low level units, granite work surfaces, glass display cabinet, island unit, four ring hob, stainless steel under oven, stainless steel extractor hood and splash back, part tiled floor, integrated fridge freezer, integrated dishwasher, integrated washing machine, part timber floor, sliding door to timber decked balcony.
- BEDROOM (1):13' 1" x 11' 5" (3.99m x 3.48m)
- Built-in sliding mirror fronted robes.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, tiled floor, tiled walls, tiled shower cubicle.
- BEDROOM (2):9' 9" x 9' 4" (2.97m x 2.84m)
- Mirrored fronted sliding robes.
- White suite comprising panelled bath, low flush wc, vanity wash hand basin, part tiled walls, tiled floor, extractor fan.
- £570 per 6 months.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »