|Address||61 Laurelgrove Dale, Ballymaconaghy Road, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,034 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached Home
- 3 Bedrooms 1 En Suite
- One Reception Room
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Heating/Double Glazed
- Drive Way With Parking
- Front And Rear Gardens
If your search criteria includes detached properties with a minimum of three bedrooms, 61 Laurelgrove Dale is definately one you should look at. Internally the property is very well presented and maintained and benefits from gardens front, side and rear. The Four Winds is within walking distance and Forestside Shopping Centre only a short distance away. An excellent first time purchase and / or family home.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Upvc glass panelled front door to entrance hall. Semi solid wooden flooring. Understairs storage.
- LOUNGE 4.93m(16'2'') x 3.68m(12'1'')
- Semi solid wooden flooring continued from hallway. Tiled fireplacewith wooden surround and cast iron multi fuel stove.
- KITCHEN / DINING / LIVING 7.06m(23'2'') x 3.20m(10'6'')
- Range of high and low level built in units, concealed lighting, formica work surfaces, glazed display cabinets, built-in 4 ring hob and stainless steel under oven, stainless steel overhead extractor fan and stainless steel splash back. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, part tiled walls, semi solid wooden flooring. Upvc double patio doors giving access to raised decked area over looking garden.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.80m(15'9'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- Laminate flooring.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising; corner shower cubicle wash hand basin with mixer taps, low flush w/c. Part tiled walls, tiled floor, spotlights.
- BEDROOM TWO 3.81m(12'6'') x 3.76m(12'4'')
- BEDROOM THREE 2.87m(9'5'') x 2.18m(7'2'')
- BATHROOM SUITE
- White bathroom suite comprising; corner panelled bath with mixer taps and hand shower, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Hotpress, access to roofspace.
- Front gardens laid gardens, driveway with ample parking.
- OUTSIDE REAR
- Enclosed side and rear gardens laid in lawns, raised decked area accessed directly from kitchen.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »