|Address||61 Castle Rise, Tandragee BT62 2NE|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£720 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
An excellent three bedroom, two reception room semi detached property well positioned within this popular development located off the Armagh Road, Tandragee. Offering spacious living accommodation throughout the property has been finished to a very high standard throughout and well maintained by the current owners. The property benefits from oil fired central heating, double glazing and a large, fully enclosed rear garden.
Via wooden front door with glazed side panels, tiled flooring, understair storage cupboard, double panel radiator and turned spindle balustrade staircase to first floor.
LOUNGE: 14’1 x 11’8 (4.3m x 3.6m)
Feature Mexican Pine fireplace with cast iron inset and tiled hearth, television point and double panel radiator.
DINING ROOM: 10’4 x 9’9 (3.2m x 2.99m)
Tiled flooring, sliding double doors to rear garden and double panel radiator.
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 11’11 x 10’4 (6.3m x 3.2m)
Modern kitchen with a range of Oak effect wall and base units with 1.5 stainless steel sink unit with drainer and mixer tap, television point, plumbed for washing machine/dishwasher, space for fridge/freezer and integral oven and hob. Tiled flooring, partially tiled walls and double panel radiator.
Access to roof space and shelved hotpress.
BEDROOM 1: 11’4 x 10’5 (3.5m x 3.2m)
Rear aspect, laminate wood effect flooring, television, telephone points and single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 11’8 x 9’10 (3.6m x 3m)
Front aspect, laminate wood effect flooring, television point and single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 8’5 x 6’11 (2.6m x 2.1m)
Front aspect, laminate wood effect flooring and single panel radiator.
BATHROOM: 8’10 x 7’ (2.7m x 2.2m)
White four piece suite comprising separate shower cubicle, panelled bath, wc and pedestal wash hand basin. Double panel radiator and fully tiled walls.
Front garden laid in pebbles. Fully enclosed rear garden laid in lawn with patio area, with exterior light, tap and bordered by timber screen fencing.
• LOUNGE WITH FEATURE MEXICAN PINE FIREPLACE
• OAK EFFECT KITCHEN WITH VARIETY OF UNITS
• MODERN FOUR PIECE BATHROOM SUITE
• FULLY ENCLOSED REAR GARDEN WITH PATIO AREA
• PVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• CONVENIENT TO TOWN CENTRE AND LOCAL SCHOOLS
• INTERNAL INSPECTION RECOMMENDED
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »