|Address||60 Wellesley Avenue, Off Lisburn Road South Belfast, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
|Rateable Value||£185,000 *|
|Rates||£1,291 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Attention investors! Four bedroom Semi-detached villa currently producing £840 per month ideally located just minutes from Queens University!
This readymade investment opportunity is sure to appeal to the savvy buy to let investor with its winning combination of an excellent location and having undergone extensive refurbishment by the current owners to bring it up to HMO standard. The spacious accommodation consists of living room, double bedroom and modern fitted kitchen on the ground floor whilst on the first floor there are three further double bedrooms and separate shower room and W.C. The property further benefits from having off street car parking to the driveway and an enclosed rear yard.
This tidy, low maintenance property represents excellent value for money and would make an ideal first time buy for those seeking to enter the buy to let market and we would urge viewing at your earliest convenience.
• Four bedroom/one reception room semi-detached villa
• Modern fitted kitchen with integrated hob and under oven
• W.C and separate shower room
• Gas fired central heating and Upvc double glazing
• Off street car parking to drive way
• Fully HMO compliant and currently producing £840 per month
• Located only 0.3 miles/7 minutes walk from Queens university
Hardwood entrance door to:
Solid wood strip flooring, under stair storage
Living room: 13:05 (into bay) by 12:09
Solid wood strip flooring, attractive feature fireplace.
Bedroom 1: 11:10 by 10:11
Kitchen: 12:10 by 7:08
Modern fitted kitchen, range of high and low level units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer taps, integrated electric hob and under oven, concealed extractor fan, fridge freezer space, plumbed for washing machine, gas boiler cupboard, wood effect work surfaces, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
Landing: access to roof space
Low flush W.C, pedestal wash hand basin, extractor fan
Pedestal wash hand basin, shower tray and screen, part tiled walls, extractor fan
Bedroom 2: 11:10 by 10:11 (at widest points)
Bedroom 3: 10:10 by 9:01 (at widest points)
Bedroom 4: 10:07 by 8:04 (at widest points)
Front garden in lawn, off street car parking to driveway, rear yard.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »