|Address||60 Upper Malvern Park, Four Winds, Belfast|
|Rent||£650 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Attractive semi detached property
- Prime residential location
- 3 good sized bedrooms
- Main Bathroom & En-suite with thermostatic power shower
- Modern kitchen with maple units & Chinese slate floor tiles
- Living room with feature fireplace and wooden floors
- Separate dining area
- Large garden to the rear and parking spaces for two cars
- Oil Fired Central Heating
Additional InformationThis attractive semi detached property is in a prime residential location. Close to many local amenities including schools and with Forestside Shopping Centre only minutes away.
Containing three bedrooms, two good sized double bedrooms (Master with En-Suite Shower Room with Power Shower) and a good single room with built in wardrobe; modern kitchen with maple units, Chinese slate floor tiles, breakfast bar and all mod cons; a living room with feature fireplace and wooden floors; and a separate dining area. With a large garden to the rear and parking spaces for two cars, this property has much to offer and early viewing is recommended to avoid disappointment.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »