|Address||60 Middle Road, Islandmagee|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Land type||Building Site|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Development Site
- Cleared c. 1.4 acre site with Residential / Commercial Development Potential (subject to Planning)
- Feasibility sketches (appended to rear) illustrate potential for 5 detached houses or up to 14 residential units
- Prominent "main route" position with good frontage, convenient to Belfast via Carrickfergus
- Colliers International are acting on behalf of Harbinson Mulholland Chartered Accountants in the disposal of this property.
Additional InformationThe site is of regular rectangular shape and offers good frontage and ease of access onto the Middle Road. The site has been cleared and is "ready to go" once a suitable Planning approval has been obtained. The land is zoned within the Settlement Limit under the 2010 Larne Area Plan. The site may also be suitable for a range of commercial uses (showroom / trade counter / warehousing / neighbourhood retail) subject to obtaining the relevant planning consents. There are currently no "live" Planning Permissions on the site however an Outline Planning Permission for residential development was approved in 2006 (Ref: F/2005/0066/O). We have had a number of indicative layouts / feasibility drawings prepared which illustrate the potential for a range of development options ranging from a private development of say 5 detached houses ranging to a higher density development of 14 residential units.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »