|Address||60 Donnybrook Street, Lisburn Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £68,500|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£872 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F34/D68 (co2: F26/D57)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property
- Two Good Sized Bedrooms
- Open Plan Living/ Dining
- Ground Floor Showerroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Heating
- Energy Rating F
This mid terrace property is located off the Lisburn Road in South Belfast. Requiring modernisation this would make an ideal buy for the first time buyer or investor. Comprising spacious open plan living/ dining, kitchen, shower room and two good bedrooms. Oil fired central heating and pvc double glazing are in place.
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- ON THE GROUND FLOOR
- PVC front door to entrance hall.
- LIVING / DINING 7.62m x 3.05m (25'0" x 10'0")
- Storage under stairs, fireplace.
- KITCHEN 4.04m x 1.98m (13'3" x 6'6")
- Range of high and low level units, stainless steel sink unit, plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM
- Comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low flush W.C, electric shower.
- ON THE FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 4.04m x 3.05m (13'3" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM TWO 3.28m x 2.36m (10'9" x 7'9")
- Enclosed yard to rear. Small front.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »