|Address||60 Beechmount Avenue, Falls Road, Belfast BT12 7NA|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£637 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Two Reception Rooms And Two Bedrooms
- Gas Fired Central Heating And Double Glazing
- Two Storey Extension
- Convenient to Falls Road And Royal Victoria Hospital
- Immediate Possession
SIMILAR PROPERTIES REQUIRED
Ideal for the first time buyer or investor this two reception room/two bedroom Mid Terrace property is located convenient to all the amenities of the Falls Road. Accommodation comprises lounge, living room , kitchen, two bedrooms and bathroom. The property benefits from gas fired central heating and double glazing. Immediate possession available if required.
9' 11" x 9' 2" (3.03m x 2.80m) Laminate flooring
12' 2" x 12' 11" (3.70m x 3.94m)
9' 1" x 7' 1" (2.76m x 2.16m) Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Range of high and low level units. Part tiled walls. Tiled floor. Extractor fan.
12' 2" x 9' 3" (3.71m x 2.83m)
9' 1" x 9' 4" (2.77m x 2.85m)
BATHROOM :- Low flush wc, pedestal wash hand basin, panelled bath, electric shower.
Outside:- Enclosed rear yard.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »