|Address||6 The Old Distillery, Killinchy Street, Comber BT23 5AP|
|Price||Offers around £249,500|
|Rateable Value||£190,000 *|
|Rates||£1,289 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Double fronted Georgian style townhouse with a natural stone facade
- Ideally located on the edge of a popular country town
- Stylish and easily maintained home with garage and private parking to rear
- Bright, spacious and secure accommodation laid out on three floors
- High quality design and finishes throughout e.g. high ceilings and hardwood period style double glazed window frames
- Lounge with attractive sandstone fireplace and plaster cornicing
- Kitchen fitted with contemporary units and high quality built in appliances, open plan dining room
- Lower ground floor with spacious utility room, snug/office and cloakroom
- Three bright and well proportioned bedrooms (master with ensuite), modern family bathroom
- Integral garage, Phoenix gas central heating
- Private walled paved courtyard parking to rear
- Open aspect to rear with elevated view over The Old Distillery and to front overlooking the church
- Within walking distance of a host of amenities including shops, cafes, restaurants, schools, churches and public transport
- Convenient to sailing on Strangford Lough, golf courses and equestrian facilities
- Within easy commuting distance of Belfast
The Old Distillery sits on the edge of the popular town of Comber and is a great example of how a derelict site can be sympathetically redeveloped into a stylish and exclusive place in which to live. Number 6 is a smart and beautifully proportioned double fronted house which has been finished in local stone. It offers deceptively spacious accommodation on three floors as well as private parking and an integral garage to the rear. This individual house has the character and proportions of a Georgian townhouse and yet it enjoys all the comforts and luxuries that one could wish for in the 21st century. It is an easy and economical home to run and maintain and its location on Killinchy Street, just off The Square means that the many amenities of this popular town centre are close at hand. Situated at the top end of Strangford Lough, Comber is an excellent choice for those who want to enjoy the outdoor life and yet still be close to amenities and within a short distance of the city. The wetland centre at Castle Espie and the Nendrum monastic site close to the shores of the Lough are both close by as are sailing and golf clubs and some excellent restaurants This very stylish home will be of wide appeal as it would equally suit those who are downsizing or a younger family who appreciate quality, space, comfort and convenience in a beautiful location.
Panelled entrance door with arched fanlight
‘Amtico’ wood effect flooring, plaster cornicing, window to rear
Lounge – 19’6” x 11’2”
Feature sandstone fireplace with inset dog grate and gas fire, plaster cornicing, wall light points. Windows to front and rear
Kitchen open plan to dining room – 19’6” x 11’7”
Excellent range of cherry wood ‘shaker’ style kitchen units, polished granite work surfaces with inset stainless steel sinks and mixer tap. ‘Smeg’ gas hob and electric under oven, stainless steel extractor fan, ‘Smeg’ integrated dishwasher, integrated fridge/freezer. Concealed lighting and ceramic tiled floor. Open plan dining room to front with ‘Amtico’ laminate flooring
LOWER GROUND FLOOR
Ceramic tiled floor, access door to garage, under stairs storage, door to rear
Cloakroom – 6’6” x 5’0”
White suite comprising low flush toilet and corner wash hand basin. Ceramic tiled floor
Office/Snug – 11’0” x 10’7”
Utility Room – 11’0” x 8’0”
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of ‘Shaker’ style high and low level units. Plumbing for washing machine, space for fridge/freezer
Built in linen cupboard with shelves and hanging space
Bedroom 1 - 14’4” x11’7”
Contemporary white suite comprising fully tiled corner shower enclosure with chrome shower fitting, wall hung wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Ceramic wall and floor tiling.
Bedroom 2 – 11’4” x 11’2”
Bedroom 3 – 7’4” x 7’0”
White suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and hand shower, wall hung wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Ceramic wall and floor tiling.
Garden – Neat forecourt with railings and gate. Rear access to brick paved walled courtyard area with lighting, water tap, parking and arched door to -
Integral garage – 19’6” x 10’8”
Light and power and shelving
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »