|Address||6 Somme Drive, Cregagh, Belfast|
|Rent||£550 / month|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- MID TERRACE
- WELL PRESENTED THROUGHOUT
- TWO BEDROOMS
- ONE RECEPTION
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA
- DOUBLE GLAZED
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
- MODERN BATHROOM
- LAWNS TO FRONT AND REAR
- REAR GARDEN WITH DECKED PATIO
- POPULAR LOCATION JUST OFF CREGAGH ROAD
Additional InformationA beautifully presented furnished and spacious two bedroom home available to rent now! The current owner has modernised the dwelling to a high standard. With enclosed lawns to the front and back, it would be ideal for a couple or young family. The property is ideally situated in a quiet street just off the Cregagh Road.
- LIVING ROOM:14' 11" x 12' 11" (4.55m x 3.94m)
- Feature fireplace. Lamiante wood floor. Understairs storage.
- KITCHEN WITH DINING AREA :19' 2" x 6' 9" (5.84m x 2.06m)
- Range of high and low level units with marble effect worktops. Built in electric double oven, hob and extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine. 1 1/2 stainless steel sink with drainer. Tiled floor. Part tiled walls. Paneled ceiling. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 11" x 9' 6" (4.55m x 2.9m)
- Built in cupboard. Feature fireplace
- BEDROOM (2):10' 1" x 10' 0" (3.07m x 3.05m)
- White suite: Panel bath with overhead electric shower. Low flush w.c. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Front garden. Rear garden with decked patio area and lawn
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »