|Address||6 Harberton Park, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£525,000 *|
|Rates||£2,790 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Beautiful Detached Home Located In Sought After South Belfast Avenue
- In Need Of Some Modernisation
- Suitable For Extending (Subject To Relevant Planning Permissions)
- Three Reception Rooms Plus Sunroom
- Fitted Kitchen, Utility Area, Ground Floor Cloakroom
- Four Double Bedrooms
- Family Bathroom With Separate WC
- Oil Fired Central Heating , Full uPVC Double Glazing
- Driveway Parking & Garage
- Private Mature Gardens To Front & Rear
- Suited To The Growing Family Wanting To Set Up Home In South Belfast
This substantial detached family home has been well maintained over the years although it is now in need of some modernisation. Offering well proportioned accommodation, suited to the growing family seeking to set up home in this sought after tree lined avenue.
The home offers four double bedrooms, family bathroom, three reception rooms plus sunroom, fitted kitchen & utility area though would be suitable for extending (subject to relevant permissions).
Externally, private mature gardens are further enhanced by driveway parking and a detached garage.
A variety of highly regarded schools are close by, all the attractions of the bustling Lisburn Road are just around the corner along with leisure facilities such as Malone, Balmoral and Dunmurry Golf Clubs and Lagan Valley Regional Park. Belfast City Centre is minutes away and good road and rail links give ease of access to other areas.
Viewing is highly recommended and can be arranged by contacting our South Belfast office on 028 9066 8888.
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Glazed door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Plate shelf.
- DRAWING ROOM: 21'11'' x 13'1''
- Period hardwood fireplace with tiled surround and hearth. Picture rail.
- DINING ROOM: 16'5'' x 12'3''
- Hardwood fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, open fire. Picture rail.
- MORNING ROOM: 10'8'' x 10'3''
- Picture rail. French doors to...
- KITCHEN: 10'5'' x 8'11''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Space for cooker. Space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- UTILITY ROOM: 7'8'' x 4'2''
- Oil fired boiler. Light and power.
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Access to roofspace.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'0'' x 12'5''
- Built-in storage cupboard. Picture rail. Period fireplace.
- BEDROOM (2): 10'5'' x 9'0''
- Picture rail. Period fireplace.
- BEDROOM (3): 13'2'' x 10'9''
- Period fireplace.
- BEDROOM (4): 13'3'' x 7'11''
- Pedestal wash hand basin.
- SEPARATE WC:
- Low flush WC.
- Coloured suite. Panelled bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. Chrome heated towel rail.
- Driveway and lawns to the front. Rear patio and lawns. Mature trees. Shed.
- DETACHED GARAGE
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »