|Address||6 Ashbridge Manor, Dromara, Dromore|
|Rateable Value||£105,000 *|
|Rates||£797 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C70/C71 (co2: D58/D59)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
ATTRACTIVELY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOM SEMI DETACHED WITH GARAGE IN A QUIET END OF CUL DE SAC POSITION BOASTING A COMMANDING VIEW OVER SURROUNDING COUNTRYSIDE
• CLOSE TO CENTRE OF KINALLEN VILLAGE WITH EASY ACCESS TO BUS ROUTES, SCHOOLS BUS ROUTES ETC
• WITHIN STRIKING DISTANCE OF LOCAL TOWNS OF DROMARA, BANBRIDGE, LISBURN
• DELIGHTFULLY PRESENTED THREE BEDROOMED FAMILY ACCOMMODATION
• WELL APPOINTED FITTED KITCHEN
• MASTER BEDROOM WITH ENSUITE
• DETACHED GARAGE WITH ROLLER DOOR AND SIDE PEDESTRIAN ACCESS
• GARDEN AND ADDITIONAL PARKING TO FRONT WITH ATTRACTIVE GARDEN TO REAR
Entrance hall: Cloakroom off with WC
Lounge: 15’ 9” x 12’ with wood strip floor, reconstructed stone fireplace with marble inset and hearth, double radiator.
Kitchen 18’ 8” x 10’ 6” (8’ 1”) attractive range of high and low level units incorporating stainless steel sink unit, four ring electric hob, stainless steel oven, stainless steel extractor, integrated fridge/freezer, double radiator, tiled floor to kitchen area and tiled wall, double patio doors to garden and double internal doors from hall, good sized family dining area.
Bedroom 1: 12’ x 11’ 9” walk in wardrobe, radiator.
En suite shower room with low level WC, pedestal wash hand basin and shower
Bedroom 2: 10’ 6” x 10’ laminate flooring, radiator.
Bedroom 3: 7’ 9” x 7’ 3” laminate flooring, radiator.
Bathroom: 8’ 6” x 6’ 5” with white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin, low level WC, paneled bath and shower.
Outside: Gardens front and rear.
Detached garage: 10’ 3” x 18’ built to match main dwelling with roller door, pedestrian access, light and power.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »