|Address||6 Ascot House, Windsor Avenue North, Malone Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers over £89,500|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£872 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Bright First Floor Apartment
- Popular, Convenient Location Near to Queen's University, the Hospitals & City Centre
- Living Room Open Plan to Dining Area
- Fitted Kitchen
- 2 Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Resident & Guest Parking
- uPVC Double Glazed
Additional InformationLocated in Windsor Avenue North, just off the Malone Road this first floor apartment is therefore most convenient to a wide range of amenities including convenience shops, cafes and bar restaurants as well as Queen’s University, the City and Royal Victoria Hospitals and the City Centre.
The accommodation comprises two well proportioned bedrooms, a bright living room with adjoining dining area, fitted kitchen and bathroom. Externally there is car parking for both residents and guests. The property further benefits from uPVC double glazed window frames.
Suitable to a range of buyers and sensibly priced we encourage an internal appraisal at your earliest convenience.
- Front door to communal entrance with lift and stairs to . . .
- Front door to . . .
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cloakroom and hotpress with insulated tank.
- KITCHEN:9' 10" x 6' 8" (3m x 2.03m)
- Range of high and low level units, work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, ceramic tiled floor, fridge, washing machine and cooker.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 10" x 10' 9" (3.91m x 3.28m)
- (19'11" total length). Open plan to. . .
- DINING AREA:8' 2" x 7' 4" (2.49m x 2.24m)
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 9' 8" (3.58m x 2.95m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 7" x 7' 6" (2.92m x 2.29m)
- Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone hand shower, low flush wc, part tiled walls.
- Ample communal resident and guest parking.
- £619.66 for previous year.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »