|Address||58 Ladas Way, Cregagh Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £75,000|
|Rateable Value||£87,500 *|
|Rates||£610 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Living room
- 2 bedrooms
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Gas fired central heating
- Front and rear gardens
Additional InformationA smart terrace property located in a quiet cul-de-sac just off Ladas Drive close to Bells Bridge on the Cregagh Road with all its services and amenities close at hand. The property comprises living room, kitchen with dining area, two bedrooms and bathroom and a private rear garden backing onto the cricket ground. The property will suit a range of buyers seeking property in a quiet residential location.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- Tiled floor
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- LIVING ROOM:14' 0" x 12' 1" (4.27m x 3.68m)
- KITCHEN:15' 4" x 8' 9" (4.67m x 2.67m)
- Range of high and low level fitted units, part tiled walls, plumbing for washing machine and storage under stairs
- BEDROOM (1):12' 4" x 8' 8" (3.76m x 2.64m)
- Built in wardrobe and gas boiler
- BEDROOM (2):11' 11" x 9' 2" (3.63m x 2.79m)
- Built in wardrobe
- BATHROOM:6' 2" x 5' 6" (1.88m x 1.68m)
- White suite with shower over bath, shower screen and tiled shower area
- Front garden and rear garden in paving and shrub beds with two stores at front. Residents parking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »