|Address||58 Cabin Hill Park, Belfast BT5 7AN|
|Price||Offers over £169,950|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£1,081 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Most attractive, renovated semi-detached villa
- 3 bedrooms
- Living room with bay window and feature fireplace
- Family room with French doors to garden
- Modern kitchen with appliances
- Casual dining area
- Contemporary bathroom with white suite
- uPVC double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- Front and rear gardens
- Off-street, driveway parking for several vehicles
- Close to excellent local amenities at Kings Square, Cherryvalley and Ballyhackamore
Additional InformationHaving recently been the subject of a comprehensive modernisation programme, this lovely semi therefore requires the purchaser to do little except move in.
Re-plastered throughout with a damp proof course recently installed, the interior is bright and fully re-decorated. This is in addition to a new kitchen and bathroom.
The highly-regarded location is ideal for a vailing of excellent local schools and amenities.
It is only upon internal inspection that one can appreciate all this charming home has to offer.
- Hardwood front door with glazed panels.
- Built-in cloaks cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:12' 6" x 11' 0" (3.81m x 3.35m)
- Leaded glass lights. Contemporary electric fire. Cornice ceiling, picture rail.
- FAMILY ROOM:11' 3" x 10' 9" (3.43m x 3.28m)
- Cupboard under stairs. French doors to garden. Cornice ceiling, picture rail. Door to ...
- DINING AREA:10' 8" x 6' 0" (3.25m x 1.83m)
- Recessed low voltage spotlights, ceramic tiled floor. Back door to garden. Open plan to ...
- KITCHEN:15' 0" x 6' 4" (4.57m x 1.93m)
- Modern range of high and low level units, fridge/freezer, dishwasher. Integrated 4 ring ceramic hob with under bench stainless steel oven. Extractor fan. Plumbed for washing machine, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, ceramic tiled floor. Part tiled walls.
- Staircase with leaded windows to ...
- Hotpress with lagged copper cylinder.
- BEDROOM (1):11' 2" x 7' 4" (3.4m x 2.24m)
- Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (2):10' 9" x 8' 10" (3.28m x 2.69m)
- (at widest points). Picture rail.
- BEDROOM (3):9' 3" x 9' 0" (2.82m x 2.74m)
- White suite comprising panelled bath with telephone hand shower, additional Redring electric shower with shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin, low flush wc. Chrome heated towel rail, extractor fan, fully tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- Tarmac driveway with parking for several vehicles. Gate to further area to side.
- FRONT GARDEN:
- In lawn with trees, boundary hedging.
- REAR GARDEN:
- Mainly in lawn with mature shrubs and trees. PVC oil tank behind timber shed. Boilerhouse with oil fired boiler. Patio area, path to side, outside light and tap. PLEASE NOTE: THE PROPERTY IS PIPED FOR NATURAL GAS CENTRAL HEATING.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »