|Address||57 West Street, Newtownards|
|Price||Offers around £59,950|
|Rateable Value||£75,000 *|
|Rates||£499 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three Storey Mid Terrace
- Spacious Lounge
- Modern Kitchen With Casual Dining Area
- Four Bedrooms, Master Bedroom With Ensuite
- Second Bedroom With Ensuite
- Gas Fired Central Heating
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Decked And Garden Area To Rear
- Ideally Situated Within The Town Of Newtownards
Additional InformationLocated a short walk from Newtownards Town Centre, this mid terrace, three storey property benefits from a wide range of local amenities close by.
Internally the accommodation comprises of a spacious lounge area leading through to a modern fitted kitchen. On the first floor there are three bedrooms and a bathroom with white suite. On the second floor there is the master bedroom with ensuite.
Externally the property has an enclosed decked are to the rear accessible from the kitchen and a separate garden area laid in lawns.
We are confident this property will appeal to a wide audience and would recommend viewing at your earliest convenience.
Please note that heating systems and appliances have not been checked. All measurements are at widest points.
- Wood effect uPVC front door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Tiled floor.
- LIVING ROOM: 20'7'' x 12'8''
- Spacious open living area leading through to kitchen.
- KITCHEN: 15'6'' x 13'1''
- Excellent range of modern high and low level units. Granite effect work surfaces. 1.5 bowl stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap. Space for large fridge freezer. Plumbed for washing machine. Electric oven. Tumble dryer. Tiled floor. Partly tiled walls. Open to casual dining area.
- MASTER BEDROOM: 16'6'' x 13'1''
- Wooden floor.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 6'5'' x 5'1''
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower.
- BATHROOM: 7'2'' x 5'11''
- White suite comprising of low flush WC. Panelled bath with shower screen. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. Tiled floor.
- BEDROOM (2): 13'6'' x 6'2''
- Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (3): 10'8'' x 6'2''
- Wooden floor.
- BEDROOM (4): 13'6'' x 12'10''
- Built in storage. Ensuite open to bedroom.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM: 6'1'' x 5'9''
- Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Towel rail. Fully tiled shower cubicle with thermostatic shower. Tiled floor.
- An enclosed decked area to the rear is accessed from the kitchen. There is also a separate garden laid in lawn and bordered by mature trees and hedging.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »