|Address||57 Delhi Street, Belfast BT7 3AL|
|Price||Last listed at £129,950|
|Rateable Value||£130,000 *|
|Rates||£920 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Unknown
- SUPERB RED BRICK MID TERRACE PROPERTY IN POPULAR RESIDENTIAL LOCATION.
- PRESENTED IN A HIGH STANDARD OF ORDER THROUGHOUT.
- BRIGHT AND SPACIOUS THROUGH LOUNGE.
- FIREPLACE WITH ATTRACTIVE STONE FLOOR TO CEILING SURROUND.
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN.
- CLASSIC WHITE SHOWER ROOM SUITE.
- FOUR SPACIOUS BEDROOMS.
- OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING.
- MOSTLY uPVC DOUBLE GLAZED WINDOWS.
- WITHIN WALKING DISTANCE TO ALL THE AMENITIES ON THE ORMEAU ROAD.
- FRONT GARDEN LAID IN PEBBLE STONE WITH PAVED PATHWAY.
Delhi Street is a tree lined avenue with mostly Victorian styled houses located off the increasingly popular Ormeau Road. This is a handsome home with many attractive features offering superb modern day living. Its location is a short walking distance to Belfast City Centre, all the amenities, restaurants and established watering holes on the Ormeau Road. Forestside Shopping Complex and a range of prominent schools are nearby.
The accommodation is spread over three floors with entrance hall, large through lounge with lovely stone fireplace, modern fitted kitchen, white shower room suite and four bedrooms. The layout offers comfortable living space for range of buyers, including first time buyers and families. Early viewing comes highly recommended.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »