|Address||55 Meadowvale, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £94,950|
|Rateable Value||£92,500 *|
|Rates||£625 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D62/C76 (co2: E51/C69)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 2 Bedrooms
- 2 Reception Rooms
- Sun Room
- Oak Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Attached Garage
For those who get out of the starting blocks first, a successful outcome is always assured.In respect of this particular home therefore, you're definitely under starters orders, as you have the opportunity to acquire a really comfy home, that has been kept to a good standard and has been well maintained. These attractions are further enhanced by an extremely appealing asking price, which should well suit the budget of most first time buyers. When price, property type, specification and location all come together successfully, as it does with this home, then being the lucky buyer depends on quickness of response. We suggest therefore you make a viewing appointment, for, what could be, your perfect first time purchase.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door with opaque uPVC double glazed side panel into ...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Telephone point. Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- White suite comprising: Pine panelled bath with Essentials electric shower over. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part tiled walls. Ceramic tiled floor.
- LOUNGE 4.29m(14'1'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
- Open fireplace with raised tiled hearth. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 3.25m(10'8'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- Range of light oak high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces. Built-in 4 ring hob and Bloomberg stainless steel oven under. Extractor hood with integrated fan and light. Single drainer stainlesss steel sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Chinese slate tiled floor. 6 downlights.
- DINING ROOM/ FAMILY ROOM 3.71m(12'2'') x 3.15m(10'4'')
- 8 pane double doors with bevelled glass into ....
- CONSERVATORY 3.78m(12'5'') x 3.25m(10'8'')
- uPVC double glazed French doors to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- BEDROOM 1 3.66m(12'0'') x 3.28m(10'9'')
- Double glazed Velux window.
- BEDROOM 2 3.66m(12'0'') x 2.16m(7'1'')
- Access to eaves.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 4.65m(15'3'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- Roller door. Light and power.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn. Light. Tap. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/ commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »