|Address||54 Oakman Street, Falls Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £40,000|
|Rateable Value||£82,500 *|
|Rates||£576 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Two spacious bedrooms
- One reception
- Fitted kitchen
- White bathroom suite
- Oil heating/Double glazing
- Chain Free
Additional InformationNorthern property are delighted to bring to the market this excellent mid-terrace property, in terms of location this property could not be better positioned, close to both the Falls and Springfield Road and providing easy access to Belfast City Centre. This deceptive property is full desirable features throughout including a bright and spacious living room with feature fireplace, leading onto a spacious kitchen/dining area with modern wooden units and worktops. To the rear of the property is a three piece bathroom suite, fully tiled, complete with bath and overhead shower. On the first floor there are two bedrooms, although in need of modernisation, they are both bright, spacious and ideal for a small family. Additional benefits include oil heating and double glazing. A perfect opportunity for a first time buyer or investor to purchase an affordable property within a highly sought after location, viewing strongly recommended to appreciate the potential this property has to make a great family home. We anticipate a high level of interest, therefore advise you contact the sales team at Northern Property to arrange your viewing today....
- LIVING ROOM:10' 3" x 12' 12" (3.135m x 3.958m)
- Feature fireplace with electric inset, 1 x double radiator, vinyl flooring.
- KITCHEN:7' 11" x 12' 5" (2.404m x 3.796m)
- Modern kitchen with a range of high and low level light oak units, part tiled walls, vinyl flooring, 1 x double radiator, SS sink with mixer taps.
- BATHROOM:6' 2" x 5' 11" (1.869m x 1.797m)
- Three piece white bathroom suite with WC, WHB, Bath with overhead shower, tiled walls, tiled flooring, tongue and groove ceiling, 1 x single radiator.
- BEDROOM (1):10' 2" x 12' 9" (3.101m x 3.881m)
- BEDROOM (2):8' 0" x 12' 7" (2.439m x 3.846m)
- Carpeted, 1 x single radiator.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »