|Address||54 Lisnabreen Crescent, Bangor BT20 4XE|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£553 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E47/C70 (co2: G1/G1)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached House
- Oil Fired Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Corner Site
- Maple Kitchen Style Units
- White Bathroom Suite
- Private Aspect To Rear
Bring your taste in decor to the fore in this modernised semi detached home and you have a great basis of a starter home that should prove affordable and comfortable for those wishing to dip their toe in world of independent living. The property offers the space and accommodation that should fulfil the needs of a young single person or couple. With the amenities of Bloomfield Shopping Centre just a stone's throw away and the town centre facilities within a healthy stroll, the property is suitable placed to maximise convenience.Stepping out of the family nest can be a daunting experience. The purchase of this home however, should make the landing a little bit softer.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Top glazed uPVC entrance door and matching side panel.
- LOUNGE 4.62m x 3.73m (15'2" x 12'3")
- Modern maple fireplace surround with slate effect inset and hearth. Corniced ceiling and modern wood laminate stip floor. Double doors to ....
- DINING AREA 2.73m x 2.76m (8'11" x 9'1")
- Wood laminate strip floor. Corniced ceiling. Understairs cloak/storage cupobard. Archway to .....
- KITCHEN 2.57m x 1.96m (8'5" x 6'5")
- Modern range of maple style high and low level unders and granite effect worktop. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Tiled walls and floor.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 4.37m x 2.68m (14'4" x 8'10")
- BEDROOM 2 2.82m x 2.67m (9'3" x 8'9")
- BEDROOM 3 3.43m x 2.07m (11'3" x 6'9")
- (including building in robe and hotpress).
- White suite comprising: Panelled bath with Triton electric shower. Pedestal wash hand basin. Low flush w.c. Tiled walls and floor.
- FRONT AND SIDE
- In lawn.
- Enclosed rear with decked area. Timber garden shed.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
PLEASE NOTE : TO AVOID ANY CONFUSION, ULSTER PROPERTY SALES DO NOT CHARGE ANY FEES FOR OUR MORTGAGE SERVICES.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »