|Address||54 Duneoin Road , Cullybackey , Ballymena|
|Rent||£450 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Three First Floor Bedrooms
- Spacious Lounge with open fire with back boiler (Hot Water only)
- Spacious family bathroom on Ground Floor with WC, WHB, Bath with mixer shower over
- Kitchen with cooker and space for dining table
- Partially double glazed (ground floor only)
- Oil Fired Central Heating (in addition to back boiler and electric immersion)
- Viewing Strictly by Appointment through Agents
This pleasant detached house is located off the Duneoin Road, outside Cullybackey. Set on an elevated site with a panoramic view over the surrounding countryside this property has a lot to offer. This traditional old stone farm house has been partially refurbished to create a comfortable family home. The house is accessed by a laneway which will have shared usage with the Landlord, who actively farms the adjacent fields. The house benefits from a small lawn area to the front, patio area to the side and concrete yard/parking area to the rear. The incoming tenant has use of the boiler house as a store. A large garage/store maybe available to the incoming tenant by way of separate negotiation.
Travelling out of Cullybackey on the Craigs Road (towards Kilrea) for circa 2 ½ miles turn right onto the Duneoin Road and continue for circa 1 mile the subject property is located on the left hand side and is accessed by laneway.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »