|Address||53 Church Road, Belfast|
|Rent||£595 / month + fees|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Large Two Bedroom Apartment in a Modern Complex
- Secure Communal Entrance Hall with Lift to First Floor
- Hall with Large Storage Cupboard
- 2 Good Sized Bedrooms, Master with En Suite
- Modern Bathroom
- Large Living / Dining Room
- Fully Fitted Kitchen, Integraterd Washing Machine, Dishwasher, Fridge Freezer, Under Oven, Five Ring Gas Hob
- Balcony Over Looking Belvoir Golf Club
- Excellent Location Close to Many Local Amenities
Additional InformationThis modern apartment is ideally located close to many local amenities such as Forestside shopping centre, as well as being in easy commuting distance of the City Centre.
The apartment has a secure communal entrance hall with a lift to the first floor. Internally the apartment has a large spacious hall with storage cupboard. There are two well proportioned bedrooms, the master bedroom has the added benefit of an en suite shower room, there is also an additional bathroom. Of particular note is the spacious lounge which overlooks the practice fairway of Belvoir Golf Club. The kitchen is modern with many integrated appliances.
All in all this is a superb apartment that will suit a wide range of tenants, so early viewing is a must.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »