|Address||53 Castlereagh Place, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£70,000 *|
|Rates||£488 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Well Presented Three Storey Terrace
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room
- Modern Fully Fitted Kitchen
- Four Well Proportioned Bedrooms
- Bathroom In White Suite
- Double Glazing
- Phoenix Gas Central Heating
- Enclosed Rear Courtyard
- Ideally Suited Time First Time Buyer, Young Professional Or Investor Alike
Additional InformationThis well presented three storey terrace boasts bright and spacious accommodation. Close at hand are a range of local amenities and Belfast City Centre.
Internally the accommodation comprises of open plan living/dining room, modern fully fitted kitchen and four well proportioned bedrooms. Other benefits include bathroom in white suite, study and enclosed rear courtyard.
This home will create an interest to first time buyer, young professional or investor alike. Earliest appraisal recommended.
- PVC double glazed front door to...
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LIVING ROOM/DINING ROOM: 25'6'' x 11'11''
- Brick fireplace surround with timber mantle and solid oak wooden flooring.
- KITCHEN: 19'5'' x 8'4''
- Modern fully fitted high gloss kitchen with excellent range of high and low level units. Laminate work surfaces. Stainless steel 1.5 bowl single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Five ring stainless steel gas hob. Stainless steel/glass extractor hood. Stainless steel oven. Ceramic tiled floor. Partly tiled walls.
- STUDY: 7'8'' x 5'1''
- White suite comprising low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with chrime mixer taps. Built-in fully tiled shower cubicle. Built-in chrome thermostatic shower unit. Ceramic tiled floor. Fully tiled walls. Heated towel rail.
- BEDROOM (1): 14'7'' x 10'11''
- BEDROOM (2): 10'11'' x 9'8''
- BEDROOM (3): 10'11'' x 8'2''
- BEDROOM (4): 14'7'' x 10'11''
- Enclosed rear yard. Timber decking.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »