|Address||52 Shore Road, Ballyhalbert|
|Price||Offers around £55,000|
|Rateable Value||£80,000 *|
|Rates||£532 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Offering Stunning Seaviews
- Lounge With Feature Fireplace
- Kitchen Open Plan To Dining Area
- Downstairs WC
- Three Bedrooms, Ensuite Shower Room To Master Bedroom
- Family Bathroom With White Suite
- Gas Heating
- PVC Double Glazed Windows
- Communal Parking To Rear
Additional InformationThis mid terrace property is located on the shore along the Ards Peninsula and enjoys stunning seaviews across the Irish Sea. The property also benefits from being close to local amenities on the High Street and the proximity to the harbour will appeal to anyone interested in watersports. There are many coastal walks for a more relaxing lifestyle.
The property is in need of some subtle modernisation and the internal accommodation comprises a spacious lounge with double doors to an open plan kitchen dining area, with downstairs WC. On the first floor there are three bedrooms, the master bedroom benefits from an ensuite shower room. There is also a family bathroom. The accommodation is further complimented by gas central heating and PVC double glazed windows and doors. Outside there is communal parking space to the rear.
With an appeal to a wide range of purchasers including first time buyers, investors or anyone looking to retire to the sea. We anticipate there being strong interest in this property.
Viewing is via our North Down office on 028 9042 8989.
- White PVC front door to entrance hall with laminate wooden floor.
- LOUNGE: 15'7'' x 12'7''
- Feature fireplace with cast iron inset, wooden surround and raised tiled hearth. Double doors leading to dining area.
- KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 16'4'' x 8'6''
- Range of high and low level units. Formica work surface. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Four ring hob with extractor canopy above. Built in oven. Plumbed for washing machine. Space for fridge freezer. Partly tiled walls. Rear door to communal parking area.
- DOWNSTAIRS WC:
- White suite comprising of low flush WC and pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1): 12'7'' x 9'8''
- (At widest points).
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- White suite comprising of a low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with electric shower.
- BEDROOM (2): 9'3'' x 7'9''
- BEDROOM (3): 7'10'' x 6'7''
- FAMILY BATHROOM:
- White suite comprising of a low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin. Panelled bath with thermostatic shower above. Partly tiled walls.
- Railed storage cupboard.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »