|Address||52 Carrigart Avenue, Belfast|
|Rateable Value||£90,000 *|
|Rates||£628 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Spacious End-Terrace Property Ideally Located in the Lenadoon
- In Need Of Cosmetic Upgrading
- Open Plan Living/Dining Room with Patio Doors Leading To Rear Garden
- Modern Fitted Kitchen With Range of High and Low Level Units
- Three Bedrooms
- Bathroom With White Suite
- uPVC Double Glazed Windows
- Private Enclosed Front Garden
- Popular Location
- Ideal for First Time Buyers and Young Families
Additional InformationWe have received an offer of £76,000 on the above property.
Any interested parties must submit any higher offers in writing to the selling agent before an exchange of contracts takes place.
Ideally located just off the Glen Road in a popular and sought after residential area. The end terrace property is situated within close proximity to all local amenities and benefits from near by transport links and major arterial routes.
The accommodation which is in need of modernisation comprises of a spacious open plan living/dining room and separate kitchen on the ground floor with three bedrooms and family bathroom on the first floor.
Likely to be of interest to a cash investor in today's market. Viewing is by appointment through our Lisburn Road office on 028 9066 8888.
- uPVC glass panel door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Ceramic tiled floor.
- LIVING/DINING ROOM: 9'9'' x 23'6''
- No flooring, radiator or fireplace. Patio doors to spacious rear garden.
- KITCHEN: 9'11'' x 11'10''
- Range of high and low level units. Electric hob. Single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Tiled floor and walls.
- Wood floor.
- BEDROOM (1): 5'10'' x 10'8''
- BEDROOM (2): 11'9'' x 10'7''
- BEDROOM (3): 11'11'' x 10'6''
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »