|Address||52 Brentwood Park, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £110,000|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£669 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi detached
- Through lounge
- 2 bedrooms
- Oil fired central heating
- U.P.V.C. framed double glazing
- Gardens front and rear
- Detached garage
Additional InformationBrentwood Park is a popular and convenient location situated just outside Belfast's outer ring road, just off Ballygowan Road, Castlereagh. The property would make an ideal starter home and benefits from both spacious gardens and a garage. Internally the property offers, living room with dining area, kitchen, bathroom and two spacious bedrooms.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Timber laminate flooring
- LIVING/ DINING ROOM:20' 1" x 10' 0" (6.12m x 3.05m)
- Timber laminate flooring and hole in wall fireplace with tiled hearth
- KITCHEN:8' 11" x 8' 4" (2.72m x 2.54m)
- Range of high and low level units with extractor fan, part tiled walls and plumbing for washing machine
- BEDROOM (1):14' 10" x 10' 10" (4.52m x 3.3m)
- BEDROOM (2):9' 1" x 8' 10" (2.77m x 2.69m)
- BATHROOM:6' 10" x 5' 4" (2.08m x 1.63m)
- Coloured suite with electric shower over bath, tiled walls and hotpress
- Slingsby type ladder to floored roofspace with gable window and eaves storage
- Paved front garden with concrete driveway leading to detached garage (19'5" x 10') with oil fired boiler. Rear garden in lawn with patio area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »