|Address||52 Beaumont Drive, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
|Rateable Value||£150,000 *|
|Rates||£1,014 pa *|
|EPC Rating||E54/C70 (co2: E43/D60)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms (1 Ensuite)
- Oak Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Double Glazing
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Detached Garage
The air of a period era fused into the design of this modern detached bungalow together with the indulgent fusion of modern day amenities successfully combine to produce a home of instance appeal. Upon entering this well designed property you're immediately aware of an atmosphere of cosy warmth, that sets an impressive standard of presentation and specification throughout . The end of cul de sac location offers peace and quiet for more elderly residents or peace of mind for those with a younger family, due to the near traffic free environment and the general area hosts a number of essential amenities, such as local shopping at Ashbury Avenue, an abundance of retail outlets at Bloomfield Shopping Centre and the availability of primary and soon to be, grammar school facilities in the area.
All in all this is a well rounded home that suggests ownership would be a pleasure and prove pride of place in anyone's world. So indulge yourself with a viewing and discover the features that should make it your new choice of home.
- Hardwood entrance door into .....
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Chinese slate tiled floor. Dado. Half leaded glazed door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Tongue and groove wood floor. Telephone point. Cloaks cupobard with built-in storage cupboard. Built-in hotpress with insulated copper cylinder Willis type immersion heater.
- LOUNGE 6.07m(19'11'') x 3.91m(12'10'')
- Inglenook style fireplace with slate hearth. Tongue and groove wood floor. TV point. 2 wall light points.
- KITCHEN 3.84m(12'7'') x 3.10m(10'2'')
- Range of oak effect high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. Built-in stainless steel gas 4 ring hob and Creda double oven with AEG integrated microwave. Creda stainless steel extractor canopy with integrated fan and light. Franke ceramic 1 1/2 tub single drainer sink unit with mixer tap. Integrated dishwasher and fridge. Tongue and groove wood floor. Concealed lighting.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.61m(11'10'')
- Tongue and groove wood floor.
- Comprising: Tiled shower cubicle with Mira Sport electric shower unit. Pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap. W.C. Built-in extractor fan.
- BEDROOM 2 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- Tongue and groove wood floor.
- BEDROOM 3 3.33m(10'11'') x 2.77m(9'1'')
- White suite comprising: Mahogany panelled bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C. Part pine panelled walls. Built-in extractor fan.
- DETACHED GARAGE 5.61m(18'5'') x 3.58m(11'9'')
- Up and over door. Light and power. Plumbed for washing machine.
- Garden in lawn.
- Enclosed garden in lawn with hedges. Boilerhouse. PVC oil tank. Tap. Light.
Please note that we have not tested the services or systems in this property. Purchasers should make/ commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Linzi Webb on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »