|Address||50 Mullaghboy Road, Islandmagee|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£1,191 pa *|
|EPC Rating||G8/D60 (co2: F21/F36)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached House
- Three Bedrooms & Box Room
- Three Reception Rooms
- Kitchen/Diner & Utility
- White Bathroom Suite
- Downstairs Wc
- D. Glazing & Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationDetached house, three bedrooms plus box room
Ensuite shower room to master
Three reception rooms: lounge, family room & dining room
Kitchen/diner & utility room
White bathroom suite with separate shower cubicle
uPVC double glazing & oil fired heating system
Detached garage and generous driveway
- ENTRANCE PORCH
- Tiled flooring.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Radiator, tiled flooring, door to downstairs Wc
- DOWNSTAIRS WC
- Low flush Wc, pedestal sink, ceramic tiled flooring.
- LOUNGE 4.27m(14'0'') x 4.24m(13'11'')
- Double glazed window to front and side aspects, radiator.
- FAMILY ROOM 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.33m(10'11'')
- Double glazed window to front and side aspect, fireplace with wood surround, tiled inset and hearth, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- DINING ROOM 3.63m(11'11'') x 3.30m(10'10'')
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, fireplace, radiator, laminate wood flooring.
- KITCHEN 4.90m(16'1'') x 4.29m(14'1'')
- Double glazed window to rear aspect, double glazed sliding patio doors, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset sink and drainer with mixer tap over, built-in double oven and ring hob with extractor fan over, part slate flooring, radiator.
- UTILITY ROOM 2.87m(9'5'') x 2.39m(7'10'')
- Double glazed window to side aspect, range of high and low level units with roll edge worktops, inset stainless steel sink and drainer, radiator, ceramic tiled flooring.
- STAIRS AND LANDING
- Double glazed window to front and rear aspect, airing cupboard, doors to:
- BEDROOM ONE 3.35m(11'0'') x 3.40m(11'2'')
- Double glazed window to front and side aspect, radiator, built-in wardrobe, door to en-suite.
- White suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and shower cubicle with electric shower, ceramic tiled flooring.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.24m(13'11'') x 3.35m(11'0'')
- Double glazed window to rear and side aspect, radiator.
- BEDROOM THREE 4.22m(13'10'') x 3.23m(10'7'')
- Double glazed window to front and side aspect, radiator.
- BOX ROOM 1.80m(5'11'') x 1.78m(5'10'')
- Double glazed window to front aspect, radiator.
- Double glazed window to side aspect, white suite comprising low flush Wc, pedestal sink and panel enclosed bath, separate shower cubicle, ceramic tiled flooring, radiator.
- Roller door.
- GARDENS AND GROUNDS
- At the rear there is a garden laid to lawn bounded by hedges, whilst at the front a garden in lawn and driveway.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »