|Address||50 Bells Hill, Limavady BT49 0DQ|
|Price||Offers around £165,000|
|EPC Rating||E46/C70 (co2: F32/D56)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Impressive Detached, two storey dwelling situated on excellent corner site in most sought after residential location convenient to town centre.
- Two reception rooms including open plan Living Room and Dining Room.
- Four good bedrooms, master bedroom with excellent range of built in robes.
- Spacious family bathroom comprising white four piece suite recently installed.
- Kitchen with excellent range of maple shaker units incorporating hob and oven.
- Utility Room with good range of maple shaker units and ground floor toilet to entrance hall.
- Oil fired central heating system.
- Integral garage and driveway allowing off street parking.
- Good size which would accommodate an extension to the existing property if required.
Reception Porch: 7’0 x 6’0 uPVC front door with double glazed top fan light and side screen. Tiled floor.
Entrance Hall: With Ground Floor Toilet Glass panelled vestibule door with side screen. French oak wide plank floor.
Ground Floor Toilet: White two piece suite comprising low flush wc and pedestal wash hand basin.
Living Room Through
Dining Room: 17’8 x 11’8 Slate fireplace with open fire and ornate surround. French oak wide plank floor. Wall lights points. Opening leading into Dining Room.
Dining Room: 9’8 x 9’4 French oak wide plank floor.
Kitchen: 12’0 x 9’8 Excellent range of maple shaker units with matching
worktops. Resin single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for dishwasher. Window pelmet. Electrolux underoven and four ring hob with canopy housing concealed extractor fan.
Utility Room: 9’6 x 6’8 Good range of maple shaker units with matching worktops. Stainless steel single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Part tiled walls. Plumbed for washing machine. Hardwood rear door with centre light.
Second Living Room /
Bedroom : 14’8 x 8’4. With solid oak floor.
Master Bedroom : 15’10 x 11’8 Excellent range of built in robes.
Bedroom : 11’4 x 9’10 Oak floor. Built in robe with access into Attic Storage Room / Study: with velux window. Power points and lights.
Bedroom : 10’2 x 9’10 Built in robe. Laminate oak floor.
Bathroom: 12’2 x 8’2 White four piece suite comprising bath. Pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc and separate walk in shower unit with
Redring Expressions electric shower. Part tiled walls. Shelved Hotpress.
EXTERIOR: Excellent corner site with gardens to front and side of dwelling laid out in lawns, shrubs and trees with driveway and parking area leading to Integral Garage. Rear garden laid out in lawns, shrubs and trees with patio area, enclosed by timber fence and gates. Outside lights and water tap. Pvc oil tank.
Integral Garage 17’8 x 9’8 Roller door. Oil fired boiler. Light and power points.
Location: Leaving Limavady town centre towards Coleraine take Main Street leading unto Ballyclose Street at Craigs Service Station, continue unto Church Street and then unto Rathmore Road at mini roundabout. Turn right into Bells Hill immediately after Limavady Utd Football Club and No 50 is then situated to third entrance on left hand side.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »