|Address||5 Whispering Pines, Upper Knockbreda Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £415,000|
|Rateable Value||£300,000 *|
|Rates||£1,824 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Modern Split Level Home in Exclusive Gated Development of Only 5 Houses
- Four/Five Bedrooms
- Fabulous Kitchen with Open Plan Dining/Living Area, Separate Utility Room
- Spacious Lounge, Garden Room Opening Out to Deck, Family Room or 5th Bedroom
- Bathroom, Ensuite and Guest Cloakroom with Contemporary White Sanitary Ware and Stylish Tiling
- Two Driveways, Integral Garage and carport
- Oak Effect PVC Double Gazed Window Frames
- Gas Fired Central Heating, Pressurised Water System
- High Standard of Finish Throughout and Tasteful Presentation
- Generous Landscaped Gardens with Feature Decked Terrace
- Convenient to Many Amenities Including Schools, Shops, Public Transport and Excellent Road Links
Additional InformationSituated on the edge of the city on a mature woodland setting "Whispering Pines" is an Exclusive development of only 5 detached homes by well respected award winning local builder WGK Construction.
Number 5 is an individually designed split level house offering a wealth of well laid out accommodation which has been finished and presented to the highest of standards. The property takes full advantage of its mature woodland surroundings and yet is convenient to many amenities.
This impressive home is sure to attract interest from a wide variety of purchasers and merits early viewing.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Cornicing, shelved hotpress.
- Contemporary white suite comprising pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, leaded stained glass window, ceramic tiled walls and floor.
- LOUNGE:17' 6" x 12' 0" (5.33m x 3.66m)
- Modern oak fireplace surround with polished granite inset, hearth and gas fire, cornicing.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING/LIVING AREA:33' 10" x 12' 4" (10.31m x 3.76m)
- Excellent range of oak shaker style high and low level units with polished granite work surfaces, inset bowl and half, Neff five ring gas hob and electric under oven, American style fridge/freezer and integrated dishwasher, pull out larder, ceramic tiled floor, casual dining/living area with feature corner window, recessed spotlights in the kitchen area.
- UTILITY ROOM:10' 1" x 5' 10" (3.07m x 1.78m)
- Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of built-in units, plumbed for washing machine, double glazed door to rear decking.
- GARDEN ROOM:10' 10" x 10' 1" (3.3m x 3.07m)
- Exposed brick ceramic tiled floor, French doors to deck. Double doors to kitchen.
- BEDROOM (5):16' 3" x 8' 10" (4.95m x 2.69m)
- Laminate flooring, French doors to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):17' 10" x 12' 0" (5.44m x 3.66m)
- (at widest points) Built-in wardrobe with sliding mirrored doors.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising corner shower enclosure with chrome power shower, wall hung wash hand basin, low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):12' 2" x 12' 0" (3.71m x 3.66m)
- Built-in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 4" x 10' 8" (3.76m x 3.25m)
- Laminate flooring.
- BEDROOM (4):11' 9" x 10' 0" (3.58m x 3.05m)
- Built-in wardrobes with mirrored sliding doors.
- BATHROOM:9' 0" x 8' 6" (2.74m x 2.59m)
- Contemporary white suite with chrome fittings comprising free standing roll top bath with mixer tap, large shower enclosure with power shower, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush wc, fully tiled walls and floor, chrome heated towel rail, spotlights and extractor fan.
- INTEGRAL GARAGE:20' 6" x 12' 0" (6.25m x 3.66m)
- Remote controlled Cedarwood up and over door, light and power, gas fired boiler, service door to rear.
- Whispering Pines is approached through electronic gates. Number 5 has two large brick driveways to the front. The front garden is laid out in lawn. To the rear there is a large raised deck with steps leading down to landscaped rear garden is laid in lawns, patio and beds with mature shrubs. Outside water tap, security lighting and enclosed refuse area.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »