|Address||5 Watermeade Crescent, Greyabbey BT22 2XB|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Spacious lounge with wooden flooring and wood burning stove set in hole in the wall style fireplace
- Dining kitchen with excellent range of pine units, oven, hob, washing machine & dishwasher - double glazed door to rear garden
- Master bedroom with luxury en-suite shower room comprising shower cubicle, wc and vanitory wash hand basin
- Bathroom with wood panelled walls and white suite with telephone hand shower attachment
- Detached garage
- Gardens front, rear with lawn and paved patio area
This deceptively spacious detached bungalow is set in a quiet cul-de-sac in the picturesque village of Greyabbey. It has been very well maintained and viewing is highly recommended.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »