|Address||5 Sunnyhill Park, Upper Dunmurry Lane, Belfast BT17 0PY|
|Price||Last listed at £105,000|
|EPC Rating||D64/C75 (co2: E51/D66)|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Extended Mid Terrace
- Four Bedrooms
- Two Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Roof Reslated
- Excellent First Time Buy
* An extended mid terrace property within an established residential area walking distance to Rail / Bus transport links. * Four bedrooms / two reception rooms. * Extended shaker styled fitted kitchen. * White bathroom suite. * Oil fired central heating system. * Upvc double glazed windows. * Roof reslated / cavity wall insulation. * Excellent first time buy. * Well worth inspecting.
- GROUND FLOOR
- OPEN ENTRANCE PORCH
- Glass panelled front door to;
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood effect floor, cloaks space understairs.
- LOUNGE 4.37m x 3.07m (14'4" x 10'1")
- Feature cast iron fireplace, slate hearth, feature bay window.
- LIVING ROOM / DINING 4.83m x 3.53m (15'10" x 11'7")
- Feature exposed brick wall, shelving, reclained timber flooring, double panel radiator, feature archway to;
- EXTENDED FITTED KITCHEN 3.12m x 3.00m (10'3" x 9'10")
- Full range of high and low level built-in units, illuminated glazed display cabinet, built-in 4 ring hob, underoven and overhead extractor fan, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixertaps, plumbed for washing machine, plumbed for dishwasher, tiling, Upvc double glazed back door.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM 1 3.45m x 2.84m (11'4" x 9'4")
- BEDROOM 2 3.10m x 3.05m (10'2" x 10'0")
- BEDROOM 3 3.51m x 1.63m (11'6" x 5'4")
- Hotpress with copper cylinder and immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 4 2.06m x 2.01m (6'9" x 6'7")
- Wood strip floor.
- WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Wooden panelled bath with shower unit above, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, tiling, wood panelled ceiling.
- Approached via slingsby type ladder, floored.
- Front gardens laid in lawns, flagged pathway to entrance, enclosed flagged patio area to rear, pvc oil tank, housed oil fired boiler.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions please contact your local branch of Ulster Property Sales.
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for initial mortgage consultation. We may charge a fee on completion of your mortgage depending on the circumstances. Our typical fee is £250, however please confirm with consultant at time of appointment.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »