|Address||5 Seagoe Road, Portadown BT63 5HW|
|Rateable Value||£59,000 *|
|Rates||£460 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
A excellent opportunity to purchase a two bedroom mid terrace house which would be ideally suited for first time buyers or investors seeking a comfortable, well proportioned home in a convenient location. Seagoe Road is located within walking distance to the town centre with local shops and a range of schools within close proximity.
Via glazed wooden front door with staircase to first floor.
LIVING ROOM: 19’7 x 12’7 (5.98m x 3.83m) at widest points
Feature (currently disused)fireplace with tiled hearth, two double panel radiators and television point.. Access to understair storage cupboard
KITCHEN: 13’3 x 4’11 (4.5m x 1.5m)
Kitchen with fitted wall and base units with shelving, space for cooker and low level fridge. Access to utility area.
UTILITY AREA: 13’6 x 6’0 ( 4.11m x 1.83m)
Plumbed for washing machine. Boiler enclosed. Access to rear shared right of way via wooden door back door.
BEDROOM 1: 10’8 x 9’1 (3.25m x 2.77m)
Front aspect with built in wardrobe. Access to hotpress.
BEDROOM 2: 10’1 x 7’7 (3.06m x 2.33m)
Rear aspect, built in wardrobe.
SHOWER ROOM: 6’09 x 5’2 ( 2.06m x 1.59m)
Bathroom suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin in vanity unit, WC and separate shower enclosure. Partially tiled walls, extractor fan, single panel radiator and access to roofspace.
Front garden laid in lawn, garage to rear and small paved area beyond with oil tank.
• LIVING ROOM WITH FEATURE FIREPLACE
• SHOWER ROOM WITH WHITE SUITE
• PVC WINDOWS TO FRONT OF PROPERTY
• OIL FIRED CENTRAL HEATING
• TIMBER GARAGE TO REAR
• FRONT GARDEN LAID IN LAWN
• VIEWING HIGHLY RECOMMENDED
• IDEALLY SUITED TO INVESTOR OR FIRST TIME BUYER MARKET
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »