|Address||5 Naghan Court, Seaforde BT30 8ES|
|Price||Offers around £65,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- End Terrace Bungalow
- 1 Reception
- 2 Bedrooms
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- PVC Double Glazing
- Enclosed Rear Garden
This is a great terrace bungalow situated in a well maintained development in the picturesque village of Seaforde. The property comprises sitting room, fitted kitchen, 2 bedrooms & bathroom. This bungalow benefits from pvc double glazing and oil fired central heating. An excellent first time buy or investment and early viewing is recommended.
- Accommodation Comprises:
- Entrance Hall:
- Cloaks cupboard. Hotpress. Tiled Floor.
- Lounge: 4.10m x 3.37m (13'5 x 11'1 )
- Pine fireplace.
- Kitchen: 4.14m x 2.95m (13'7 x 9'8 )
- Good range of high and low level units matching cooker extractor, integrated hob, oven and dishwasher. Stainless steel sink unit tiled at work area, tiled floor.
- Bedroom 1: 3.25m x 3.16m (10'8 x 10'4 )
- Bedroom 2: 3.84m x 2.00m (12'7 x 6'7 )
- Bathroom: 2.06m x 1.82m (6'9 x 6'0 )
- Panelled bath, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c. Tiled floor.
- Small garden to front, enclosed rear yard with storage shed & oil tank.
- You may download, store and use the material for your own personal use and research. You may not republish, retransmit, redistribute or otherwise make the material available to any party or make the same available on any website, online service or bulletin board of your own or of any other party or make the same available in hard copy or in any other media without the website owner's express prior written consent. The website owner's copyright must remain on all reproductions of material taken from this website.
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »