|Address||5 Millington Park, Portadown BT62 3QP|
|Rateable Value||£50,000 *|
|Rates||£395 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
Three bedroom mid terrace property situated within walking distance to Portadown Town Centre, schools, shops and amenities.
Internally, the property may benefit from some cosmetic refurbishment, however offers well proportioned living accommodation throughout.
This property is sure to appeal to a wide range of discerning purchasers in particular first time buyers, young families and investors.
ENTRANCE HALL: 12’08 x 3’10 (3.86m x 1.17m)
Via wooden front door with glazed panels and staircase to first floor landing
LIVING ROOM: 16’ x 12’07 (4.88m x 3.85m) at widest points
Laminate wood effect flooring, double and single panel radiators. Access to:
KITCHEN / DINING AREA: 19’10 x 7’10 (6.06m x 2.40m)
Fitted kitchen with a range of wall and base level units, stainless steel sink unit with drainer, space for cooker, storage cupboard, plumbed for washing machine, space for Fridge/Freezer.Partially tiled walls, tiled flooring and access to rear garden.
Shelved hotpress and access to roof space.
BEDROOM 1: 14’0 x 7’11 (4.31m x 2.43m)
Front aspect bedroom with built in wardrobe, dado rail and single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 2: 13’10 x 9’03 (4.23m x 2.82m) at widest points
Front aspect bedroom with built in wardrobe and single panel radiator.
BEDROOM 3: 9’05 x 7’11 (2.81m x 2.41m) at widest points
Rear aspect bedroom with single panel radiator.
BATHROOM: 5.08 x 7’10 (1.73m x 2.40m)
Bathroom suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower unit , pedestal wash hand basin, W.C., partially tiled walls/tongue and groove pannelling and double panel radiator.
Enclosed front garden with access gate, mainly laid in lawn. Fully enclosed paved rear garden with housed oil burner, oil tank and exterior light.
• Ideal For First Time Buyers / Investor / Speculator
• Three Bedroom Mid Terrace Property
• Living Room with Access to Kitchen
• Kitchen with a Range of Wall and Base Units
• Three Piece Bathroom Suite
• Oil Fired Central Heating
• PVC Double Glazed Windows
• Walking distance from Town Centre and Local Schools
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »