|Address||5 Millhouse Green, Antrim BT41 2UH|
|Price||Offers around £139,950|
|Rateable Value||£125,000 *|
|Rates||£960 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C75/C78 (co2: D65/C69)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached Villa
- 3 Beds / Master Ensuite
- Modern Kitchen / Diner
- Deluxe White Bathroom
- Pvc Double Glazing
- Oil Heating
- Detached Garage
Additional InformationWe are delighted to offer for sale this immaculately presented three bedroom semi detached villa with matching detached garage enjoying an end of cul de sac site in the highly sought after Millhouse Development Antrim.
Being an ex show-house the property is finished to an exceptional specification throughout with luxury fitted kitchen, fully tiled bathroom, and fully tiled shower room.
The property also benefits from ground floor w.c, pvc double glazing and oil fired central heating.
The development is located close to Antrim area Hospital, Belfast international aiport and has easy access to M2 motorway for those commuting to Belfast City and the north.
Early viewing recommended to avoid dissappointment!!
- ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES;
- GROUND FLOOR
- ENTRANCE HALL
- panelled front door, wood laminate flooring continuing through lounge and cloakroom, stairwell to first floor, white four panel internal doors, hardwood moulded skirting and architrave.
- With modern white three piece suite comprising of pedestal wash hand basin and low flush w.c, spash back tiling to sink.
- LOUNGE 4.75m(15'7'') x 3.86m(12'8'')
- Open fire in granite fireplace with matching hearth and maple surround, open arch to:
- KITCHEN / DINER 6.10m(20'0'') x 3.45m(11'4'')
- Modern fitted walnut effect kitchen with range of high and low level fitted units and contrasting formica worktops, stainless steel single drainer sink unit, integrated four ring gas hob and matching oven, stainless steel extractor fan, integrated dishwasher, fridge / freezer space, splash back tiling to walls, tiled floor, hardwood double glazed back door and pvc double glazed double doors to rear from dining room.
- FIRST FLOOR
- Access to roofspace with light via slingsby style ladder, shelved hotpress.
- MASTER BEDROOM 4.72m(15'6'') x 3.53m(11'7'')
- Fitted wardrobes in sliding mirrored doors, fitted open shelved storage.
- ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM
- With modern white suite comprising of panelled shower with Aqualisa electric shower, pedestal wash hand basin, w.c, fully tiled walls and tiled floor.
- BEDROOM 2 3.53m(11'7'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- fitted wardrobes in mirrored sliding doors.
- BEDROOM 3 2.97m(9'9'') x 2.49m(8'2'')
- Fitted cabin style bed with storage below.
- DELUXE BATHROOM
- With modern three piece suite comprising of tile enclosed bath with power shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w.c, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Front garden in neat lawn.
Tiled entrance porch with external lighting.
Tarmac driveway extending to gable via wraught iron gates.
Matching detached garage (16'5 x 10'4) with pvc coated roller shutter door, separate service door, power, light and plumbing for washing machine.
Oil boiler and pvc oil tank.
Purchasers make / commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WILL SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DESPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Samuel Lyttle @ 02890833295
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up with repayments on your mortgage.
We do not charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »