|Address||5 High Street, Killyleagh, Downpatrick BT30 9QF|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Located In The Centre Of Killyleagh
- Property Requires Modernisation
- Two Bedrooms Plus Dressing Room
- Spacious Living Room
- Downstairs Bathroom
- Enclosed Rear Yard
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Located In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location With Many Local Amenities On Your Doorstep
- Full Planning Permission For Two Apartments (R/2007/1217/F)
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationMid terrace property located in the centre of Killyleagh in need of modernisation. The property benefits from an excellent with many local amenities with close proximity.
Internally the property comprises of a spacious living room and kitchen and bathroom on the ground floor. The first floor features two bedrooms and a dressing room. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear yard and oil fired central heating.
This property has full planning permission for change of use from existing dwelling to 2 no apartments. (R/2007/1217/F)
To book a viewing please call our Lisburn Road office on 02890685304. Early viewing advised.
- Hardwood door leading to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 15'0'' x 11'7''
- KITCHEN: 11'0'' x 10'8''
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Recess for cooker and fridge.
- Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (1): 12'9'' x 12'2''
- Fireplace. Steps to dressing area.
- BEDROOM (2): 11'8'' x 11'2''
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower enclosure. Wash hand basin.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »