|Address||5 Henderson Drive, Bangor BT19 1NR|
|Lease||12 months minimum|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Available early February
- Beautifully presented semi detached home
- Quiet residential location within walking distance to local shops and primary schools including Rathmore and Grange
- Close to bus and rail networks to Bangor and Belfast
- Modern kitchen with dining area and conservatory
- Oil fired central heating
- UVPC Double glazing
- Large living room with open fire
- Modern bathroom with white suite
- 3 well proportioned bedrooms
- Ladder access to floored roofspace with heat and light
- Off road parking and car port
- Front and enclosed rear garden
Henderson Drive is a convenient and sought after residential area located off the Rathmore Road. It provides excellent convenience to Bangor/ Belfast via bus and rail networks and is also within walking distance of Tesco/ Springhill Shopping Centre and a range of local schools and churches are close at hand.
This deceptively spacious semi detached home is bright and well presented. The living room is cosy with a lovely open fire. There is also a modern kitchen with dining area and a conservatory opening out to the rear garden. Oil fired central heating and double glazing means this house is easy to heat and has low running costs.
This is a really lovely home perfect for a wide range of people including a retired couple, young professionals or a family. Early viewing is recommended.
At West Church on the Crawfordsburn Road, turn left at the rounabout onto the Rathmore Road.
Turn right onto Henderson Road
Take the 2nd left onto Henderson Drive
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »