|Address||5 Helgor Park, Circular Road, Belmont, Belfast BT4 2GG|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£956 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Exactly Right
- Well maintained semi-detached home in popular and convenient location
- Two separate reception rooms both with fireplaces
- Kitchen fitted with good range of oak units
- Three bedrooms, bathroom with white suite
- PVC double glazed window frames
- Solid fuel central heating, cavity wall insulation
- Floored roofspace suitable for further accommodation (subject to necessary consents)
- Bright and well presented accommodation
- Detached matching garage with utility area
- Pleasant easily maintained gardens with private aspect to rear
- Within walking distance of a bus stop, station, shops, schools and Belmont Park
- Close to Strandtown and Ballyhackamore and the city centre
- Within easy reach of the city airport, Holywood and the North Down coast
Helgor Park is a quiet and established residential area off the leafy Circular Road. This smart semi-detached house has been carefully maintained over the years and is well presented. It offers bright accommodation and occupies an excellent site with a private aspect to the rear. The many amenities of this popular location are within walking distance making this an excellent choice for a variety of purchasers. Houses in this popular location always attract a high level of interest. We encourage early viewing.
PVC entrance door
Cornicing, under stairs cloaks area
Living Room – 12’0” x 10’4”
Tiled fireplace, Trianco gravity feed glass fronted fire
Dining Room/Lounge – 12’5” x 10’10”
Tiled fireplace with open fire, laminate flooring
Kitchen – 9’0” x 7’7”
Single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, excellent range of oak high and low level units. Integrated stainless steel gas hob and double oven and extractor hood. Plumbing for dishwasher and space for under counter fridge and freezer. Fully tiled walls, pine tongue and groove ceiling and laminate tile effect flooring. Hardwood door to rear garden.
Shelved hotpress. Hatch to floored roofspace with Slingsby type folding ladder (suitable for conversion – subject to consents).
Bedroom 1 – 12’0” x 10’4” (into built in wardrobes)- Front
Excellent range of built in wardrobes with sliding mirrored doors
Bedroom 2 – 12’5” x 10’10”
View to rear over garden
Bedroom 3 – 8’10” x 8’5”
Built in wardrobe. Room currently used as a study
White suite comprising panelled bath with electric shower and screen, pedestal wash hand basin and low flush toilet. Fully tiled walls.
Concrete driveway with ample parking
Detached matching garage – 18’0” x 9’10”
Up and over door light and power, utility area with sink and plumbing for washing machine and vented for tumble dryer
Gardens to front and rear in lawns, flowerbeds, trees and shrubs. Raised patio area to rear. Greenhouse and garden shed. Outside water tap and lighting
Coming out of town on Holywood Road take first turning into Circular Road. Helgor Park is on left hand side
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »