|Address||5 Glenannesley Mews, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £99,950|
|Rateable Value||£100,000 *|
|Rates||£676 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D68/C72 (co2: D55/D61)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- 2+ Reception Rooms
- White Kitchen
- White Bathroom Suite
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
Additional InformationAs true as the sun rises in the East and sets in the West, we're confidently sure the appeal of this visual pleasing semi detached property will capture your imagination. The property is presented in a modern comfortable manner, which is enhanced by the addition of a feature conservatory that should appeal to a contemporary family who appreciate style without being ostentatious. The overall design of the development ensures low traffic flow, which should appeal to those with younger children. Pound for pound this is a great buy for those focused on value for money and consequently it's availability through the co-ownership system (subject to approval) makes it an appealing option for first time buyers.
Please accept an invite to leisurely view this cosily presented home and visualise your tomorrow's world.
- COVERED PORCH
- Light. uPVC double glazed entrance door into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Laminated wood floor. Half glazed door into ....
- LOUNGE 3.84m(12'7'') x 3.38m(11'1'')
- Open fireplace, marble hearth and oak mantel. Laminated wood floor.
- KITCHEN 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Range of white fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinets. 1 1/2 tub single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps. Plumbed for washing machine and American fridge/freezer. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. Part tiled walls. Half glazed door into .....
- DINING ROOM 3.61m(11'10'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- Laminated wood floor. 6 eyeball downlights.
- CONSERVATORY 3.40m(11'2'') x 2.62m(8'7'')
- Laminated wood floor. uPVC double glazed French doors leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 3.61m(11'10'') x 3.48m(11'5'')
- Laminated wood floor. Dado.
- BEDROOM 2 3.84m(12'7'') x 2.67m(8'9'')
- BEDROOM 3 2.67m(8'9'') x 2.92m(9'7'')
- Laminated wood floor.
- White suite comprising: Bath. Pedestal wash hand basin. W.C.
- Garden in lawn with shrubs.
- Enclosed garden in paviors with flower beds in shrubs. Tap. PVC oil tank. Boiler house.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »