|Address||5 Edenview Crescent, Maghaberry BT67 0RZ|
|Price||Offers around £145,000|
|Rateable Value||£170,000 *|
|Rates||£1,109 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
Additional InformationThis superb detached chalet style bungalow enjoys a prime position within the popular development of Edenview Crescent, off the Maghaberry Road.
Within close proximity to shops and school and easy transport links to Moira, Lisburn, A1 for the South and M1 for the North this property is sure to appeal to a wide range of purchasers in particular first time buyers and those seeking excellent family accommodation.
Combining a spacious internal layout and attention to detail with stunning views over the surrounding countryside to the rear makes this property a must see with viewing highly recommended by appointment through the Moira office.
Accommodation briefly comprises; Entrance Porch, Entrance Hall, Lounge,, Kitchen/Dining Area, Sunroom, Utility Room, 5 good sized bedrooms (master bedroom and bedroom 2 with shared ensuite).
Oil fired central heating.
PVC Mahogany style windows.
PVC Fascia, soffits and rainwater goods.
Spacious paved driveway to front, well maintained front lawn, well maintained lawn to rear and paved patio area, bordered by fencing with open aspect to rear providing superb views over the surrounding countryside.
Location: Off Maghaberry Road.
- ENTRANCE PORCH:
- with PVC mahogany style front door with decorative double glazed inset and double glazed side panels with triple aspect windows, attractive tiled floor, double panelled radiator.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- with hotpress with shelving, single panelled radiator.
- LOUNGE:20' 1" into bow x 11' 8" (6.12m x 3.56m)
- with open fire with decorative tiles and cast iron surround, marble hearth and moulded wood mantle, bow window, single and double panelled radiator.
- KITCHEN/DINING AREA:17' 11" x 10' 1" (5.46m x 3.07m)
- with range of 'Pippy Oak' high and low level fitted units, built-in dishwasher, built-in oven, 4 ring ceramic hob unit with overhead extractor hood, Belfast sink unit with mixer tap, granite work tops, concealed lighting, part tiled walls, tiled floor, floor to ceiling radiator, double doors to:
- SUN ROOM:12' 6" x 10' 8" (3.81m x 3.25m)
- with high ceiling, low voltage recessed lighting, feature window, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, double doors to rear patio area, stunning views over surrounding countryside.
- UTILITY ROOM:
- with high and low level fitted units, 1 1/2 single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer tap, plumbed for automatic washing machine, tiled floor, double panelled radiator, storage area/cupboard, access to Bedroom 5.
- BEDROOM (3):12' 0" x 9' 4" (3.66m x 2.84m)
- with attractive wood flooring, single panelled radiator.
- BEDROOM (4):9' 4" x 8' 5" (2.84m x 2.57m)
- with single panelled radiator.
- BATHROOM:7' 9" x 6' 0" (2.36m x 1.83m)
- with white suite comprising free standing bath with mixer tap and telephone shower attachment, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., ladder style heated towel rail, fully tiled walls, tiled floor.
- Open tread spindle staircase to first floor Landing.
- BEDROOM (1):14' 6" x 11' 8" (4.42m x 3.56m)
- with skylights, eaves storage, single panelled radiator.
- SHARED ENSUITE SHOWER ROOM:9' 1" x 5' 2" (2.77m x 1.57m)
- with white suite comprising shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' electric shower unit, pedestal wash hand basin with mixer tap, low flush w.c., shaver point, tiled floor, single panelled radiator, extractor fan.
- BEDROOM (2):14' 4" x 12' 0" (4.37m x 3.66m)
- with wood flooring, skylight, access to roofspace, access to eaves storage, access to shared Ensuite Shower Room.
- BEDROOM (5):12' 8" x 11' 5" (3.86m x 3.48m)
- Access staircase from Utility Room, wood flooring, eaves storage.
- ATTACHED GARAGE18' 1" x 12' 7" (5.51m x 3.84m)
- with range of high and low level fitted units, power points, double panelled radiator, electric roller door.
- Paviored driveway. Garden in lawn to front. Pavior path to well maintained rear garden bordered by fencing, stunning views over surrounding countryside. Oil tank, water tap, outside lighting.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »