|Address||5 Cregagh Park, Cregagh, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £375,000|
|Rateable Value||£155,000 *|
|Rates||£942 pa *|
|EPC Rating||D63/D68 (co2: E53/D58)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Double Fronted Detached
- 4 Bedrooms 1 En Suite
- 3 Reception Rooms
- Fitted Kitchen / Dining
- Utility Area
- Gas Heating/Double Glazed
- Detached Garage
- Front Side & Rear Gardens
Red brick double fronted detached residences are not dime a dozen within BT6 / Rosetta area and number 5 Cregagh Park is an excellent example. Constructed over 100 years ago the present vendor's have taken care of a lot of the remedial works required, resulting in a superb period family home. Plenty of the period features have been retained but the property has also 21st century features such as an en suite to the main bedroom, gas heating and double glazing. An excellent family home!
- THE ACCOMMODATION COMPRISES
- Hard wood front door with fan light and glazed side panels to entrance porch, original tiled floor. Glass panelled inner door with stained glass side panels to entrance hall.
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Large walk in cloaks area with w/c and sink unit.
- DRAWING ROOM 6.22m(20'5'') x 4.27m(14'0'')
- Into bay. Tiled fire place with decorative wooden surround. Cornicing, picture rail.
- LIVING ROOM 4.88m(16'0'') x 4.17m(13'8'')
- Into bay.
- FAMILY ROOM 4.37m(14'4'') x 3.00m(9'10'')
- KITCHEN / DINING 5.97m(19'7'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Range of high and low level built-in units, single drainer stainless steel sink unit with mixer taps, over head extractor fan, part tiled walls, tiled floor.
- UTILITY AREA 3.07m(10'1'') x 2.21m(7'3'')
- Range of units, single drainer sink unit with mixer taps.
- FIRST FLOOR
- BEDROOM ONE 5.97m(19'7'') x 3.07m(10'1'')
- Into bay.
- EN SUITE
- Comprising large corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM TWO 4.78m(15'8'') x 4.17m(13'8'')
- Into bay.
- BEDROOM THREE 4.17m(13'8'') x 2.84m(9'4'')
- BEDROOM FOUR 2.57m(8'5'') x 2.06m(6'9'')
- Double mirroed sliding robes. (measurement taken to the sliding robes)
- MODERN WHITE BATHROOM SUITE
- Comprising panelled bath with mixer taps and telephone hand shower, corner shower cubicle, pedestal wash hand basin, low flush w/c, tiled walls, spotlights.
- Cornicing and access to roofspace.
- Driveway with ample parking to front and side, leading to detached garage
- DETACHED GARAGE
- OUTSIDE FRONT
- Front gardens laid in lawns with a range of mature plants, trees and shrubs.
- OUTSIDE REAR
- From the utility area of the property access is given to an enclosed courtyard with additional storage.
Excellent rear gardens laid in lawns bordered by timber fencing again with mature plants tress and shrubs, additional raised flagged patio area to side.
Purchasers should make/commission their own inspections if they feel it is necessary.
Questions you may have.
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Tony Jones on 028 90641264
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisors we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »