|Address||5 Castle Gardens, Killyleagh, Downpatrick|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid Terrace Property Located Just Off Cross Street In Killyleagh
- Three Bedrooms, Bathroom
- Spacious Living Room, Kitchen
- Enclosed Rear Garden
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Located In A Popular And Convenient Residential Location Within Easy Commuting Distance Of Killyleagh Town Centre
- Early Viewing Advised
Additional InformationMid terrace property located off Cross Street in Killyleagh in need of modernisation. The property benefits from an excellent location with many local amenities within close proximity.
Internally the property comprises of a spacious living room and kitchen on the ground floor. The first floor features three bedrooms and a well appointed bathroom. The property further benefits from an enclosed rear yard and oil fired central heating.
To book a viewing please call our Lisburn Road office on 0289668888. Early viewing advised.
- Hardwood door to...
- ENTRANCE HALL
- LIVING ROOM: 12'8'' x 11'2''
- Fireplace with wood surround.
- KITCHEN WITH CASUAL DINING: 14'2'' x 10'7''
- KITCHEN AREA:
- High and low level units. Single drainer sink unit. Four ring hob. Electric oven. Plumbed for washing machine.
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Fully tiled shower enclosure. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- BEDROOM (3): 11'6'' x 10'5''
- BEDROOM (1): 11'4'' x 11'2''
- Built in units.
- BEDROOM (2): 10'6'' x 8'3''
- White suite. Panelled bath. Low flush WC. Pedestal wash hand basin.
- Rear patio area. Oil fired boiler and tank.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »