|Address||5 Carnvue Crescent, Carnmoney, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £109,950|
|Rateable Value||£135,000 *|
|Rates||£986 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Detached bungalow in popular residentail area
- 2 Bedrooms 1 Reception
- Double glazing
- Oil fired central heating
- uPVC fascia and rainwater goods
- White bathroom suite
- Conservatory to rear
- Floored roofspace (no planning or building control)
- Attached garage
Additional InformationThis is a bright spacious detached bungalow situated in a quiet and popular residential area. The property is well worthy of full internal inspection.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- LOUNGE:15' 0" x 10' 8" (4.57m x 3.25m)
- Tiled fireplace with mahogany surround
- KITCHEN/ DINING AREA:16' 7" x 10' 7" (5.05m x 3.23m)
- Range of built in high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, single drainer stainless steel sink unit, mixer tap, downlighters, plumbed for washing machine, hotpress
- CONSERVATORY:10' 6" x 11' 2" (3.2m x 3.4m)
- Floored roofspace
- BEDROOM (1):12' 10" x 11' 7" (3.91m x 3.53m)
- Built in robe
- BEDROOM (2):10' 7" x 9' 10" (3.23m x 3m)
- White suite comprising, panel bath, pedestal wash nad baasin, low flush w.c., shower screen
- GARAGE:19' 3" x 7' 5" (5.87m x 2.26m)
- Up and over door, oil fired boiler, light and power
- Front garden laid in lawn. Generous rear garden with neat lawn, variety of plants, trees and shrubs, paved patio area, oil storage tank, uPVC fascia and rain water goods
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »