|Address||5 Cairnshill Court, Cairnshill Road, Saintfield Road, Belfast|
|Price||Offers around £77,500|
|Rateable Value||£85,000 *|
|Rates||£517 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Impressive Linked Chalet Bungalow in Fold Housing Association on Cairnshill Road
- Good Sized Living Room
- Kitchen with Range of Built-in Modern units
- Two Well Proportioned Bedrooms (on the Ground Floor Level)
- Shower Room with Recently Fitted Suite
- Allocated Parking with Additional Visitor Parking
- Shared Ownership Scheme with Asking Price Reflecting 70% of Property 30% Retained by the Fold
- Development Offers Over 55's Independent Living with Resident Warden on Site
- Outside Areas Are All Maintained by the Fold
Additional InformationA recently refurbished linked chalet Bungalow in this Fold Housing Association, in a convenient location just off the Saintfield Road at Cairnshill. Conveniently positioned close to 'Park and Ride' facility at the junction of the Saintfield Road and The Purdysburn Road thus with excellent access to the City Centre.
The accommodation comprises, on the ground floor, a living room/dining area, a recently fitted modern kitchen, bedroom and ground floor shower room. Upstairs is a well proportioned second bedroom.
In addition the property benefits from PVC framed double glazed windows, phoenix gas heating, allocated parking space and additional visitor parking.
We can highly recommend this property on being associated viewing for those 'over 55's' prospective purchasers seeking a self contained and managed property.
- ENTRANCE HALL:
- Built-in cupboard with gas boiler. Large walk-in storage cupboard.
- LIVING ROOM:16' 6" x 9' 10" (5.03m x 3m)
- MODERN FITTED KITCHEN:8' 10" x 5' 10" (2.69m x 1.78m)
- Recently fitted range of
- BEDROOM (1):11' 6" x 12' 9" (3.51m x 3.89m)
- EXCELLENT SHOWER ROOM:
- Shower cubicle, wash hand basin in vanity unit, wc, bathroom cabinet, vanity mirror, part tiled walls.
- BEDROOM (2):11' 1" x 9' 10" (3.38m x 3m)
- Allocated parking, visitor parking, maintained communal grounds and bin store.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »