|Address||48 Carnbeg Avenue, Antrim BT41 4RA|
|Price||Offers around £144,950|
|Rateable Value||£120,000 *|
|Rates||£909 pa *|
|EPC Rating||C71/C73 (co2: D62/D65)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
This is a superb opportunity to purchase a deceptively spacious three bedroom detached house with ensuite to the master bedroom and detached garage occupying an excellent site within this popular residential development on the outskirts of Antrim town. Finished to a high standard both inside and out the property boasts a quality fitted kitchen with integrated appliances and luxury bathroom suite with double ended bath and feature off-set taps. Ideally suited to those with a young family the property also benefits from a detached garage and excellent garden area. Early viewing strongly recommended.
- Entrance hall with solid wood floor and staircase to first floor
- Ground floor W/C with modern white suite
- Living room with bay window and gas fire with feature fireplace in polished granite
- Kitchen with informal dining area / PVC double glazed French doors to rear
- Full range of birch effect high and low level units / Integrated double oven, hob and dish washer
- Three well proportioned bedrooms / Master with ensuite
- Bathroom with modern white four piece suite to include double ended bath and separate shower cubicle
- PVC double glazed windows / Oil-fired central heating
- Long tarmac drive to detached garage with roller shutter door
- Gardens to front and rear in neat lawn / Paved patio area
Hardwood 4 panel door to:-
Entrance Hall Solid wood floor. Double radiator. Understair storage. Staircase to first floor with moulded handrail and turned ballustrading.
Ground Floor W/C Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Solid wood floor.
Living Room 15' 8 x 14' 10 (4.78m x 4.52m) (into bay) Gas fire with feature cream coloured polished granite surround and hearth. Polished granite inset. Solid wood floor. Double radiator.
Kitchen With Informal Dining Area 18' 0 x 9' 8 (5.49m x 2.95m) Full range of birch effect high and low level units with glazed displays and contrasting work surfaces. One and a half bowl single drainer stainless steel sink unit and mixer taps. Integrated 4 ring gas hob with polished stainless steel overhead extractor fan. Mid level double oven with high level display and larder units. Integrated dishwasher. Space for fridge. Fully tiled floor. Partially tiled walls to work surfaces. High level television point. Single radiator. PVC double glazed French doors to rear.
First Floor Landing Access to loft.
Bedroom 1 13' 4 x 11' 6 (4.06m x 3.51m) (max) Single radiator.
Ensuite 9' 8 x 5' 8 (2.95m x 1.73m) Modern white suite comprising low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. Fully tiled corner shower cubicle with 'Mira Sport' shower unit. Sliding cubicle doors. Extractor fan. Fully tiled floor. Single radiator.
Bedroom 2 9' 9 x 7' 11 (2.97m x 2.41m) Single radiator.
Bedroom 3 9' 4 x 9' 6 (2.84m x 2.90m) (max) Single radiator.
Bathroom Modern white suite comprising tiled panelled double ended bath with off-set taps and feature spout. Low flush W/C and pedestal wash hand basin. PVC panelled corner shower cubicle with 'Aqualisa' power shower and glazed cubicle door. Fully tiled floor. Half tiled walls. Extractor fan. Single radiator.
Garden to front in neat lawn with low maintenance slate border stocked with shrubs and plants. Paved pathway.
Tarmac drive to side with parking for 3 cars. Access to:-
Detached Garage 18' 10 x 9' 4 (5.74m x 2.84m) Power and light. Beech effect shaker style high and low level units with contrasting work surfaces. Single drainer stainless steel sink unit. Plumbed for washing machine. Service door to side. Roller shutter door.
Low level brick wall with wrought iron gates. Garden to rear in lawn, paved patio and pink stone. PVC tank. Attached oil-fired boiler.
IMPORTANT NOTE TO ALL PURCHASERS: We have not tested any of the systems or appliances at this property.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Legal Fees Estimator
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »