|Address||48 Belmont Avenue, Bangor West, Bangor|
|Price||Offers around £110,000|
|Rateable Value||£110,000 *|
|Rates||£744 pa *|
|EPC Rating||F24/C74 (co2: G18/D66)|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- 3 Bedrooms
- 1+ Reception
- Oil Fired Central Heating
- Upvc Double Glazing
- Upvc Facsia Boards
- Attached Garage
- Immediate Possession
Additional InformationBeing located in an area synonymous with the perfect blend of practical amenities should ensure this appealing semi detached chalet bungalow a wide spectrum of sought - after appeal, which together with a decidedly comfortable ambience blends perfectly to present a flawlessly balanced lifestyle, at a price, which should immediately generate a strong desire to buy. The accommodation should appeal to singles, couples or a young family unit, with the appeal of a Bangor West address being further strengthened by the immediate and easy access provided for commuting to and from Belfast, either by private or public transport.
You could search for a long time to find this appealing combination of sought after attributes or alternatively you could simply acknowledge the great deal available through the purchase of this particular home, make the right offer and look forward to your new improved standard of living, confident in the knowledge it will be one to look forward to.
LOCATION: From Rathmore Road turn left into Killeen Drive, Belmont Avenue is the fourth turning on the left.
- uPVC double glazed entrance door with leaded uPVC double glazed side panels into ....
- ENTRANCE HALL
- Solid wood floor. Understairs storage cupboard.
- LOUNGE 4.29m(14'1'') x 4.04m(13'3'')
- Open fireplace with tiled surround and hearth, solid oak wood floor.
- KITCHEN 3.58m(11'9'') x 3.12m(10'3'')
- Range of mahogany fronted high and low level cupboards and drawers with roll edge work surfaces incorporating unit display cabinet. 1 1/2 tub single drainer sink unit with mixer taps. Built-in Creda 4 ring hob and double oven. Extractor canopy with integrated extractor fan and light. 6 low voltage downlights. Archway through to .....
- DINING AREA 3.12m(10'3'') x 2.54m(8'4'')
- Solid oak wood floor. uPVC patio door leading to rear.
- STAIRS TO LANDING
- Built-in hotpress with lagged copper cylinder and Willis type immersion heater.
- BEDROOM 1 4.29m(14'1'') x 2.41m(7'11'')
- Range of built-in wardrobes with sliding doors. Tiled shower cubicle with Thermostatic shower over.
- BEDROOM 2 3.12m(10'3'') x 2.51m(8'3'')
- BEDROOM 3 3.12m(10'3'') x 1.98m(6'6'')
- White suite comprising: Mahogany panelled bath with pedestal wash hand basin with mixer taps, w.c. Tiled walls, ceramic tiled floor, 3 low voltage downlights.
- ATTACHED GARAGE 8.59m(28'2'') x 2.82m(9'3'')
- Up and over door, light and power, oil fired boiler.
- Tarmac driveway with ample car parking. Hedges.
- Enclosed garden. Paved patio. PVC oil tank. Light and tap.
Questions You May Have:
WHICH MORTGAGE WOULD SUIT ME BEST ?
HOW MUCH DEPOSIT WILL I NEED ?
WHAT ARE MY MONTHLY REPAYMENTS GOING TO BE ?
To answer these and other mortgage related questions contact Nick James on 028 9127 1185
Your home may be repossessed if you do not keep up repayments on your mortgage.
We DO NOT charge for our mortgage services. However, as independent mortgage advisers we do offer a purely fee based option charging up to 1.5% of the loan amount.
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »