|Address||45 Princes Crescent, Newtownabbey|
|Price||Offers around £57,500|
|Rateable Value||£75,000 *|
|Rates||£548 pa *|
* Rates information is provided for guidance purposes only, as the information source is subject to change. Please check the LPSNI website for further detail.
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Mid terraced property in popular residential area
- 3 Generous Bedrooms
- Lounge with feature fireplace
- Dining room
- Fitted kitchen
- Modern shower room
- Oil fired central heating
- Double glazing in mahogany effect frames
- Car parking to front and gardens to rear
- Roof replaced January 2006
- Cavity wall insulation 2005
Additional InformationThis is a well presented mid terraced property situated off the Station Road, Whiteabbey. The property has been well maintained and will appeal to first time buyers, families and investors. With parking to the front and garden to the rear we recommend a viewing at your earliest convenience.
- RECEPTION HALL:
- Mahogany uPVC front door
- LOUNGE:15' 9" x 11' 9" (4.8m x 3.58m)
- Feature mahogany fireplace
- DINING ROOM:11' 9" x 8' 10" (3.58m x 2.69m)
- KITCHEN:11' 8" x 9' 9" (3.56m x 2.97m)
- Fitted kitchen with range of high and low level units, round edge work surfaces, sink unit with mixer tap, wiring for oven, plumbed for dishwasher, built in store, under stair storage, tiling, uPVC mahogany effect door to rear
- BEDROOM (1):11' 9" x 11' 0" (3.58m x 3.35m)
- Built in sliderobes, built in wardrobe with hotpress and copper insulated cylinder
- BEDROOM (2):11' 9" x 8' 2" (3.58m x 2.49m)
- BEDROOM (3):9' 5" x 8' 5" (2.87m x 2.57m)
- Built in wardrobe
- SHOWER ROOM:
- Modern white shower room, low flush w.c., vanity unit, corner glazed shower unit with electric shower, heated towel rail, tiling
- Front in paved patio area for parking Rear in neat lawn, boiler house with oil fired boiler, uPVC oil storage tank, water tap, path Right of way at bottom of rear garden
* This information does not contain all the of the details you need to choose a mortgage. Make sure you read the key facts illustration provided with your mortgage offer before you make a decision.
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »