|Address||45 Mount Merrion Avenue, Rosetta, Belfast BT6 0FH|
|Price||Last listed at £115,000|
This agent has listed the accuracy as: Quite Near
- Semi Detached
- Three Bedrooms
- Two Receptions
- Fitted Kitchen
- UPVC Double Glazing
- Excellent Rear Garden
- Economy Seven Heating
- Sought After Location Close To Rosetta And Ormeau
- Viewing Essential
Additional InformationLocated in a popular residential area close to Rosetta and Ormeau is this excellent semi detached property. Whilst priced to allow for some modernisation this spacious property is certain to appeal and viewing is highly recommended.
- Understairs storage
- LIVING ROOM:16' 2" x 8' 1" (4.93m x 2.46m)
- DINING ROOM:12' 5" x 12' 1" (3.78m x 3.68m)
- KITCHEN:9' 4" x 7' 10" (2.84m x 2.39m)
- Range of high and low level units with corresponding worktops. Built in electric hob, oven and extractor fan. Sink with drainer and mixer tap. Plumbed for washing machine. Tiled floor. Tiled walls. Access to rear.
- BEDROOM (1):12' 9" x 7' 11" (3.89m x 2.41m)
- BEDROOM (2):10' 1" x 9' 1" (3.07m x 2.77m)
- BEDROOM (3):10' 0" x 8' 1" (3.05m x 2.46m)
- Coloured suite: Walkin shower, low flush w.c, pedestal wash hand basin. Hotpress
- Front and rear gardens. Driveway
Mortgage Calculator In Association With
Spotted a Problem?
Even the best agents make mistakes, help us to maintain accurate property information on our listings.
Report a problem »